SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs MSUM -- Sat night

brianvf

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else getting an IPB warning on siouxsports? What is that?

I do find this interesting, as I haven't heard of it before. I'm speculating here, but something like "Inappropriate Post B?????" or something. Not saying that you posted something inappropriately, but I'm just wondering what the warning would be for on a message board.

Sorry, can't help you with that one. Haven't received one (yet ??? ).

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 3536 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 398 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 399 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 400 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 404 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 406 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 407 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

This is what comes up. weird. Doesn't seem to be effecting anything. I obviously can post and everything.

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 3536 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 398 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 399 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 400 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 404 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 406 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/siouxsports.com/public_html/forums/init.php:269) (Line: 407 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

This is what comes up. weird. Doesn't seem to be effecting anything. I obviously can post and everything.

Does it come up with every post?

I do find this interesting, as I haven't heard of it before. I'm speculating here, but something like "Inappropriate Post B?????" or something. Not saying that you posted something inappropriately, but I'm just wondering what the warning would be for on a message board.

The only other thing I posted on today was the NDSU basketball forum.

Yep. It is at the top of the page.

Hmmm... obviously I (and others) don't see it, which makes it seem like something specific to your account. That makes me think of things like having a PM and it trying to popup the PM window, or something like that. Try logging out and see if you still get the message.

The only other thing I posted on today was the NDSU basketball forum.

Now that I've seen what is coming up, it doesn't appear to be because you posted something inappropriate. It almost looks like you tried to modify a quote or something, but took out a needed value, but I don't know why it would come up with every post.

Hmmm... obviously I (and others) don't see it, which makes it seem like something specific to your account. That makes me think of things like having a PM and it trying to popup the PM window, or something like that. Try logging out and see if you still get the message.

That was my next question, whether or not you tried to log out.