SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs MSUM -- Sat night

brianvf

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a top four finish is reasonable for the Sioux. I'd like to see #3, but I'd be okay with #4. I don't think we'll catch Wisconsin or Minnesota, but national tournaments don't always have the top teams in them (as per last years results). I just want the Sioux to put together a good run, as I'm sure all of you do.

I'd like to see a top three finish so we wouldn't have to play on Thursday in the Final 5. But then again, if they do play Thursday - I (in the past anyway) get to see them play 3 games.

I'd like to see a top three finish so we wouldn't have to play on Thursday in the Final 5. But then again, if they do play Thursday - I (in the past anyway) get to see them play 3 games.

I agree with not wanting a Thursday night game. It's too tiring for those two teams, and more than likely takes you out of the WCHA Tournament Championship race.

I wouldn't worry about the Sioux even if they DO play in the Thursday game. I think they'll do fine, I'm looking forward to it!! ::pats tickets::