SiouxSports.com Forum

Student Cheers

hockey10

Ignore him Sioux-cia. All cujo really wants to do is to pick fights with us. He is the kind of a person who endorses the type of behavior that has everyone so riled up. (If he was at the Mariucci last weekend) He probably was the first to throw stuff onto the ice (after sneaking away from Mom and Dad to raid a garbage can and sneak into the student section), the first to say that the Sioux are hostile and abusive not because of any rational reason, but because it would "stick it to UND."

Heh. Let him have his fun. Just put him on ignore and maybe he'll screw up enough to have the moderator revoke his posting privileges.

I was at Mariucci last weekend for the Sat. night game, NOPE I did not throw anything onto the ice. I whole heartedly disagree with throwing any objects onto the ice. IT'S JUST A GAME PEOPLE.

Also, I have not accused the Sioux of being hostile and abusive. If anything, I would lean to the other end of the spectrum.

"Sticking it to UND"??? I get the sense that all UND supporters believe there is a grand conspiracy against them----If the Sioux lose, it was because the refs are biased against the Sioux not that the other team outplayed the Sioux on a particular night. If the Sioux are called for a penalty it was a "bad" call or if the Sioux miss a scoring chance it is "how could you not call that a penalty?" I read every post during the series when the Gophs swept UND in early December and basically out of 500 posts 480 of them were complaining about the officiating saying Shepard should be fired because he is biased for the Gophers and he missed every call against the Gophers which is why the Gophers swept UND. I posted the same thing on the KFAN board and the Sioux fans over there said they don't even post on this board because there is too much complaining and pi$$ing and moaning by Sioux fans.

Yours truly....Never complain about the officiating and I am a die-hard long time Gopher hockey fan.

Neither do I. I only point out mistakes make in my mind. Of course I'm always right, so it isn't complaining.

cujo, I suggest you work on your reading comprehension skills.

A good one after a bad call by the officials. M-I-C-K-E-Y OH YOU S-O-B Referee you suck! Of course you have to rember the jingle from the Mickey Mouse tune.

Don't they still do that one? I know we did that one while I was in school but then it was always followed up with "you could never make a call for UND, FU! Or something to that effect.

I, of course, never participated in something like that at 18 years old. ???

So basically UofM has no fans just 1 fan which is yours truly??

I am beggining to wonder given the names you Skippies have adopted on this chat. You support a former Bucky goalie "Cujo" and another recent addition supports a first family of Sioux Canadian Players "Hextall" and you want us to believe that the Gophers have any fans at all? ???

That cheer wouldn't work anymore because even if the students say puck, it'll be assumed that they said the other word.

I might be able to pick up the sheets at Kinkos. Don't know for sure yet.

Let me know. I could pick them up but can't get them to the Ralph early enough to get to the students. My son and his girl won't be getting to town until after 6.

Would the staff at the Ralph let me drop them off there for you to pick up?

Would the staff at the Ralph let me drop them off there for you to pick up?

I would think so. If you drop them off at the security office, right by the student entrance, they'd let us pick them up. And they wouldn't be as suspicious of you either. They'd probably think it was just a intricate to sneak in a couple bottles of Jack if we tried. ???

I would think so. If you drop them off at the security office, right by the student entrance, they'd let us pick them up. And they wouldn't be as suspicious of you either. They'd probably think it was just a intricate to sneak in a couple bottles of Jack if we tried. ???

OK, I'll tell them 'Dirty' is going to pick them up.

OK Dirty, I left the box at the Ralph. There wasn't anyone in the security office. A Green Sports Coat guy,Gordon (tall, 70s gentleman), took the box. He will be at the employee entrance, to the left of the student entrance, where the white fence is. I wrote on the box's cover, 'For Dirty, From Sioux-cia.

KINKOs ran out of green paper, so there are only about 2100 sheets.

Thanks.

CHEER LOUD, CHEER PROUD!!!

OK Dirty, I left the box at the Ralph. There wasn't anyone in the security office. A Green Sports Coat guy,Gordon (tall, 70s gentleman), took the box. He will be at the employee entrance, to the left of the student entrance, where the white fence is. I wrote on the box's cover, 'For Dirty, From Sioux-cia.

KINKOs ran out of green paper, so there are only about 2100 sheets.

Thanks.

CHEER LOUD, CHEER PROUD!!!

Don't forget to get some of them to student section in the upper deck.