SiouxSports.com Forum

Student Cheers

hockey10

What would you suggest for some cheers for the student section??? Lets hear some ideas.

Just a quick thought, how about the band plays/the crowd sings 3 blind mice after an atrocious call? I seem to remember that from the old Ralph.

Gotta go now, I have a team to cheer on. I love the old standard>>Hey, Go Sioux!

A good one after a bad call by the officials. M-I-C-K-E-Y OH YOU S-O-B Referee you suck! Of course you have to rember the jingle from the Mickey Mouse tune.

Nuts and bolts, Nuts and bolts, we got screwed! Another good one after a bad call.

Yes, they split the series but clearly UofM is head & shoulders above the Sue this year

You friggin' hypocrite!! There you are on the Name Thread whinning about how the Fighting Sioux should change their name because it was disrespectful to the Sioux Indians and here you are disrespecting the name. It's all clear now, you're nothing but a two faced troll.

You friggin' hypocrite!! There you are on the Name Thread whinning about how the Fighting Sioux should change their name because it was disrespectful to the Sioux Indians and here you are disrespecting the name. It's all clear now, you're nothing but a two faced troll.

Ignore him Sioux-cia. All cujo really wants to do is to pick fights with us. He is the kind of a person who endorses the type of behavior that has everyone so riled up. (If he was at the Mariucci last weekend) He probably was the first to throw stuff onto the ice (after sneaking away from Mom and Dad to raid a garbage can and sneak into the student section), the first to say that the Sioux are hostile and abusive not because of any rational reason, but because it would "stick it to UND."

Heh. Let him have his fun. Just put him on ignore and maybe he'll screw up enough to have the moderator revoke his posting privileges.

Ignore him Sioux-cia. All cujo really wants to do is to pick fights with us. He is the kind of a person who endorses the type of behavior that has everyone so riled up. (If he was at the Mariucci last weekend) He probably was the first to throw stuff onto the ice (after sneaking away from Mom and Dad to raid a garbage can and sneak into the student section), the first to say that the Sioux are hostile and abusive not because of any rational reason, but because it would "stick it to UND."

Heh. Let him have his fun. Just put him on ignore and maybe he'll screw up enough to have the moderator revoke his posting privileges.

You're right of course. Much as I dislike GK and KtF, at least a person knows where they stand on an issue. Not like this... Well, 'nough said.

We were gonna do it tonight, but I forgot about it until the third after TJ had scored all his points.

Is it just me or did Frank Mazzocco (sp?) keep mixing up T.J. and Oshie. I think what came out was O.J. ??? I replayed a few of these comments many times from the Saturday game (I seem to have lost Fridays... :lol: ). Did anyone else pick up on this?

Is it just me or did Frank Mazzocco (sp?) keep mixing up T.J. and Oshie. I think what came out was O.J. ??? I replayed a few of these comments many times from the Saturday game (I seem to have lost Fridays... :lol: ). Did anyone else pick up on this?

I'm pretty sure it was Woog (figures), not Mazzocco. To me, it sounded like Woog was trying to do a French pronounciation of Oshie's name -- as if he doesn't have enough problems with normal names. ???

I'm pretty sure it was Woog (figures), not Mazzocco. To me, it sounded like Woog was trying to do a French pronounciation of Oshie's name -- as if he doesn't have enough problems with normal names. ???

The Sioux also had Lamouriello in goal and Sparkov at forward.

Where in any of my posts was I stating the "Fighting Sioux" name was disrespetcful to the Sioux Indians??????-----no where, so I don't know where you get the hypocrite thing?:lol: .. The whole idea of my topic was to become informed of the Name Issue and get both sides of view on the name change issue.

As far as a two-face troll, I really do not care about your view-point of me.

BTW, if you can't take a little "jocularity" then let slide off of your back. Honestly, it's just a bit. I like to "stir the pot" and/or raz people a little. You don't have to take it so serious bud, it's just a chat room.

Where in any of my posts was I stating the "Fighting Sioux" name was disrespetcful to the Sioux Indians??????-----no where, so I don't know where you get the hypocrite thing?:p .. The whole idea of my topic was to become informed of the Name Issue and get both sides of view on the name change issue.

As far as a two-face troll, I really do not care about your view-point of me.

BTW, if you can't take a little "jocularity" then let slide off of your back. Honestly, it's just a bit. I like to "stir the pot" and/or raz people a little. You don't have to take it so serious bud, it's just a chat room.

Skippy, I am so glad to hear that because I would like to share some jocularity and my favorite WJC moment with you. Your one move wonder tried his one move on several Canadian D-men and each and every time he wound up on his butt. Hilarious! ??? One of the Canadian D-man even told him nice move now try something else. Priceless! :lol:

Little grouchy from the arse-whooping you boys got last weekend????

Yes, they split the series but clearly UofM is head & shoulders above the Sue this year

As Tommy Lasorda once said, "You're only as good as your last at bat."

3rd 18:38 UND Travis Zajac from Rastislav Spirko and Zach Jones

3rd 19:35 UND (ENG) Rastislav Spirko from Drew Stafford

As Tommy Lasorda once said, "You're only as good as your last at bat."

3rd 18:38 UND Travis Zajac from Rastislav Spirko and Zach Jones

3rd 19:35 UND (ENG) Rastislav Spirko from Drew Stafford

Sounds like I detect a skippy alert coming. I agree with Sica I believe Minnesota got beat in their last game against UND and I will always say, winning in the regular season means nothing to me to a certain degree. The wins in the Playoffs, 0-2 was Minnesotas record against UND last season is the one that matter the most. I don't care if Lucia said the Final Five loss didn't matter, he is full of it.