SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX / GOPHS

SIOUX99

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new night....we need these 2 points............

less penalties

contain irmen and potulny please

give our goalie help

shoot the puck when possible

hit like we did in the 3rd period last night

oh yeah....score more goals :D

Courtesy of Hubbabubba at GPL:

Sioux lines changed up a bit tonight.

1. Spirko - Zajac - Oshie

2. Stafford - Toews - Porter

Interesting.

thx for the info but i could give 2 ships on the line combos, the bottom line was effort in my mind and i bet we see it tonight.

I must be nervous for the game as I have jammed down about 6 beers in the last 1 1/2 hours. Probably would be smart on my part if I did not post any more tonight as the "beer factor" may cause me to say (post) things I really don't mean.

Go Sioux - as someone said in a previous post, it really can't get any worse than last night.

Pregame: TH points out that they only have 6 21+ year olds on the team. Also just said that they have to play with an edge every game, or the talent means nothing.

TH even bluntly says the older guys are not leading the way for the youth. Perhaps they can take a step forward tonight, because last night they took two steps back.

Pregame: TH points out that they only have 6 21+ year olds on the team. Also just said that they have to play with an edge every game, or the talent means nothing.

TH even bluntly says the older guys are not leading the way for the youth. Perhaps they can take a step forward tonight, because last night they took two steps back.

The pro scouts look for players that show up and play with an edge every night. Therefore, based on what I have seen thus far everyone who is still eligible should be back next season.