SiouxSports.com Forum

Apparently Phils a criminal now.

Goon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The clock on FSN showed time had elapsed. If it was in sync with the game clock then time expired.

And you don't have to read Phil's mind to see what he was going to do with that puck - he didn't do it in under a second. Cripes, watch the game tape again - you can see it coming well before it left his stick.

Slap Shot-

You can tell where the puck is going to go before it leaves the stick too? Dude! What the hell are you doing watching the game? With that ability alone with a little work on your skating you could be the best shut down goaltender in the history of the NHL!

You are really in the wrong venue dude. Get the helmet on and get in the game. You're really wasting your talent on message boards.

Now people are whinning about Phil banging his stick against the glass at the John.

What next? I guess Phil=anti Christ.

I remember Goofer fans were upset with Karl G did his little dance in the 2000 NCAA title game. I thought it was classic and cool. What is wrong with Phil having a little fun. Its ok for Danny to tug his M on the Sioux home ice.

I didn't say I knew where in the stands it would land and it doesn't take ESP to tell what he was trying to do with the puck. Parise how is this concept so difficult?

It doesn't? Gosh... if Frazee knew where Zajac's shot was going to go before it left his stick, I think we'd have seen overtime! Or maybe Frazee could have picked up that the rebound he gave up was going to go off his stick and onto Toews' and he could have seen how to make that save?

Imagine, Slap Shot, since you DO know where that puck was going to go if you used it in a practical application! You'd be the first goaltender to ever finish the year with a 1.0000 Save%!!!!!!!!

Get off these boards and onto the ice!

I didn't say I knew where in the stands it would land and it doesn't take ESP to tell what he was trying to do with the puck. Parise how is this concept so difficult?

Slappy, since nothing intelligent or meaningful ever comes out of it, too bad that it didn't hit and plug your cake hole.

It doesn't?

No it doesn't. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I just said I didn't know preciesely where the puck was going to go but it was obvious what he wanted to do. Predicting a puck is going to over the glass anywhere within a section that is roughly 75 feet long is a bit easier than knowing where a shooter is going to put a puck on net. Parise, accept the fact he did it on purpose and move on.

I am saying what the game clock showed on FSN, and no one had to read his mind to see it coming. Get over it already it's not that big of a deal.

There was time left on the clock when it left Phil's stick. I still have the game Tivoed. Slap Shot, if you believe that the game was over, I'll gladly make you a copy of the video. The game was not over.

There was time left on the clock when it left Phil's stick. I still have the game Tivoed. Slap Shot, if you believe that the game was over, I'll gladly make you a copy of the video. The game was not over.

either way he shot it up into the stands. probably not the smartest thing to do but oh well. was there time left? yes a second. was it stupid? to me yes, but everyone has their own opinion, thankfully there was not anyone hurt.

actually i wish phil would have known where those dumb azzes were sitting had that robbie bina sign friday night and he should have fired it right at those bozos. now this may be a situation that we all can agree upon no matter what team you route for ???

wow. is this kind of discussion normal here? you people are unbelievable. is this a board for 13 year old girls to argue about things? i think i peed a little from laughing so much. keep up the good work. hahahaha

its called a discussion board you dumb azz...

wow, great insight TROLL....

wow. is this kind of discussion normal here? you people are unbelievable. is this a board for 13 year old girls to argue about things? i think i peed a little from laughing so much. keep up the good work. hahahaha

Somehow I think you pee yourself even when your not laughing. ???

Well Donny Dumbarse nice of you stop by. Have I told you about my favorite moment from the World Junior Hockey tournament yet. In case you missed it was when the Goofs one move wonder tried out that move on the Canadian D-men and wound up on his butt each and every time. Priceless. ???

Well Donny Dumbarse nice of you stop by. Have I told you about my favorite moment from the World Junior Hockey tournament yet. In case you missed it was when the Goofs one move wonder tried out that move on the Canadian D-men and wound up on his butt each and every time. Priceless. ???

:lol:???