SiouxSports.com Forum

Matt Greene

Canuck

I'll reply to my own post here. Nashville's Jordin Tootoo just took a run/elbow at Greene in the corner and Greene got up, dropped the gloves and grabbed Tootoo to try and exact a little payback, but Tootoo immediately turtled and Greene wasn't able to get any shots in.

The Predators came away with a four-minute power play as a result.

Edited by Canuck

I'll reply to my own post here. Nashville's Jordin Tootoo just took a run/elbow at Greene in the corner and Greene got up, dropped the gloves and grabbed Tootoo to try and exact a little payback, but Tootoo immediately turtled and Greene wasn't able to get any shots in.

The Predators came away with a power play as a result.

Isn't that Tootoo guy kind of small?

The Predators came away with a four-minute power play as a result.

The Sioux tinted shades in full effect. Greene got the interference and the roughing - Tootoo got nothing. There was no run/elbow. Were you watching the same game as I was?

The Sioux tinted shades in full effect. Greene got the interference and the roughing - Tootoo got nothing. There was no run/elbow. Were you watching the same game as I was?

Yes, as a matter of fact I was. What did I say wrong? Tootoo took a run at him in the corner - I didn't say it was dirty - and when I saw the play (before slo mo reply was shown after I posted) it appeared the elbow was high. I didn't say it should've been a penalty, but obviously Greene didn't like something about the hit.

I also indicated the Predators got a power-play out of it. Where are these tinted shades you speak of?

What color shades would you expect sports fans to wear on a Web site called SiouxSports.com?

What color shades would you expect sports fans to wear on a Web site called SiouxSports.com?

Mother Simpson: [sings] How many roads must a man walk down / Before you can call him a man...

Homer: Seven.

Lisa: No, dad, it's a rhetorical question.

Homer: OK, eight.

Lisa: Dad, do you even know what "rhetorical" means?

Homer: Do *I* know what "rhetorical" means?