SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's setting up for an intense 3rd period !

Lammy's saves when we were short handed were big for us - maybe a game saver. Breakaway and rebound shot - oooh that was close !

Then we go down and score - great deke on the goalie by Oshie.

Overall, I think BSU out played us that period - shots on goal and territory advantage. I do like the way we were hitting people. Although we scored on the PP - it still is not in sync. BSU continues to force us to pass immediately and it is working.

Both teams playing with great intensity. TV announcers are acting like the Sioux are getting the calls. I disagree - so far like a normal college hockey game. Some questionable calls both ways.

I hope it doesn't end up in a big brawl. Hak and BSU coach were barking at each other after the scuffle.

Get over the refs already!! They don't make up these penalties.

A new Skippy I take it. Actually they make up calls as they go and someone on this chat can send you the Don Adams video to prove it if you would like. Otherwise beat it.

Edited by Sioux_Hab-it

A new Skippy I take it. Actually they make up calls as they go and someone on this chat can send you the Don Adams video to prove it if you would like. Otherwise beat it.

Obviously.

Not once have I stated that (with exception of the last BSU penalty) Randy had made a BS call. We'll take that BS call, but if Sioux rubes are saying that UND doesn't deserve the PP, I think I'll take their word for it.

I'm saying that if Randy is going to call us for penalties (which he should if we break the rules), then he should call BSU when they do the same. You can't call Smaby for cross checking and then not call BSU for doing the same thing. It doesn't work that way.

Watching the game on tv and Lammy has made some very, very good saves. Bemidji is playing a very aggressive game. Too bad we couldn't have set up our 5x3 a little better and generate some chances. Their fans had a very loud F the Sioux chant going which was very audible over the tv during the Zach Jones incident, when he was very heated. Hopefully none of the tribal people were watching.

Their fans had a very loud F the Sioux chant going which was very audible over the tv during the Zach Jones incident, when he was very heated. Hopefully none of the tribal people were watching.

I could easily hear it over the radio, too.