SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey Showcase

dj_hoime

No Sioux hockey this weekend But this should be pretty good games.Minnesota and Wisconsin go up against Michigan and Michigan State.The Wisconsin vs. Michigan game should be pretty exiting.

I Think Wisconsin will Win both games in the showcase.

Don't care about the dirty Gophers and could care less about the BADgers swim and diving team.

i always like to see wcha teams do well in non wcha games but the gophers will be playing and i can say i wouldn't mind seeing them get beat this weekend...on the other hand if they keep winning then come into the ralph in 2 weeks it could make for a even more interesting series..

This is going to be some great hockey. I predict Michigan goes 2-0 Michigan St. 0-2, which leaves WI & MN 1-1. I'm looking forward to seeing Michigan play, they have a great team on paper. Jack Johnson is living up to the hype - he will likely be gone after this season.

Alright, I'll give in to the predictions.

I take it the matchups are:

Minny vs Michigan

UW vs MSU

Correct?

If so, Michigan wins tonight and faces UW where UW will win. In the "consolation" game (Minny vs MSU) Minny will win.

On Monday, UW takes over #1, UMich to #2, UMinn stays where they are and MSU falls out of the rankings.

Alright, I'll give in to the predictions.

I take it the matchups are:

Minny vs Michigan

UW vs MSU

Correct?

If so, Michigan wins tonight and faces UW where UW will win. In the "consolation" game (Minny vs MSU) Minny will win.

On Monday, UW takes over #1, UMich to #2, UMinn stays where they are and MSU falls out of the rankings.

they just flip flop oppenents instead of a regular tourney format..so the rodents will play mich tonight and mich st tomorrow night...

rodents lose both ???

they just flip flop oppenents instead of a regular tourney format..so the rodents will play mich tonight and mich st tomorrow night...

rodents lose both ???

Ah, I see.

Well, then I'll change my prediction:

Minny loses to Michigan and wins against MSU (apparently due to injury and other factors the MSU that is playing now is different than the one we played earlier this year in the negative sort of way).

UW beats MSU and Michigan.

My ranking predictions will stand though.

Edited by redwing77

Gophers looked pretty damn good tonight against Michigan. Their power play was unbelievable.

But think of it this way: If Michigan didn't suck on the PK and played more disciplined, they would have won 3-1.

Can you see how important it is going to be when we face them to stay out of the penalty box?

Extreme awesomeness at the DECC tonight, with the Bulldogs beating the... um... Bulldogs (Yale) 9-1.

Reichmuth, Stapleton, Curry and Williams all serving 1 game suspensions for violation of team rules in Alaska.

What did they do, go to the Crazy Horse after the game (for those of you not familiar with Anchorage, that's a pretty good strip club)???