SiouxSports.com Forum

Jordan Parise

siouxguyinstpaul

PANZER WAS ROBBED!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks pastor, you're preaching to the choir!! :crazy: I agree though, I can't believe he didn't get the Hobey. But, we can't do much now. Except...

Hobey Parise (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

Hobey Parise (clap, cap, clap, clap, clap)

or

Hobey Toews.....

Hobey Toews.....

or

Hobey Lee.....

Hobey Lee.....

or

Hobey Any Sioux.....

Hobey Any Sioux.....

This is absolute crazy talk at this point in the season. Parise has shut outs against Miami (OH) and Northeastern. Two teams that I would not consider with solid offense. Lets just relax and enjoy the beat downs we are putting on some crappy teams.

Given our teams history with respect to the reward in question or any national awards or accolades for that matter, I never get my hopes up that a Sioux player will be afforded the recognition he deserves. Besides haven't all the so-called experts already picked the player who will be ROY and MVP of the season. :crazy:

In further support of the fact that Sioux players don't get the national recognition they deserve just take a look at the All-USCHO teams

http://www.uscho.com/news/id,10802/WCHAECA...USCHOTeams.html

How does a sieve like Schneider (recall the Sioux rout of BC and his play a the World Juniors) get consideration over a Jordan Parise or several other goaltenders in the NCAA for that matter. :D

We're playing teams that are not good offensively? :D Look at the number of shots that Parise had to stop in his first shutout against Miami and the reasonable amount of shots against Northeastern...they obviously had taken some quality shots on net if a goaltender has to stop 37 shots on goal (and what was it?...19) to get a shutout....give parise the credit...he's an awesome goaltender...and he obviously has the focus that our other goaltender is lacking right now...

I hope Parise is nominated at the end of the year for the Hobey award...compared to other goalies in the league he's right up there with the best of them!