SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Central Washington

fightingsioux4life

Tom Buning made the trip to Central Washington to watch the game and will be doing an interview during halftime. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. I am sure they will most likely be asking him about the whole DI issue and wanting to restart the games with NDSU.

EDIT: Ohhh, and I'm sure they will most likely have to ask about the name issue.

Tom Buning made the trip to Central Washington to watch the game and will  be doing an interview during halftime. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. I am sure they will most likely be asking him about the whole DI issue and wanting to restart the games with NDSU.

EDIT: Ohhh, and I'm sure they will most likely have to ask about the name issue.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like an appeal is going out next week. Buning said the appeal process should turn around fairly quickly, which is good.

A lot of fumbles by the offense today, fortunately they've all been recovered by the Sioux.

4 fumbles, getting scary -- didn't lose any so hasn't affected the game outcome much, but it's becoming a little reminiscent of watching Culpepper in some of his fumble-fests. Anyone with video have anything to say about why the exchanges are so bad?

4 fumbles, getting scary -- didn't lose any so hasn't affected the game outcome much, but it's becoming a little reminiscent of watching Culpepper in some of his fumble-fests. Anyone with video have anything to say about why the exchanges are so bad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another fumble, this time we lost it.

What is going on? :D

BREAKING NEWS!

Digger Anderson gets interception!!!

UND 34

CWU 6

End of third quarter.