SiouxSports.com Forum

Column in the Michigan School Newspaper

RD17

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Josh is just another pumpkin beater that can't skate and got cut his senior year from the jv team at Fargo North.

In all sympathy I do really feel for this KID. Someone should call Hoeven and tell him that there are young adults leaving the state after they get their GED's and being accepted into Michigan. :lol:

The Fighting Sioux have been to two NCAA title games in my four years here, ...
Let's see 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 .... that's two in the last five. The lad has some math issues. With skills like that are we sure he shouldn't have said " .... to three NCAA title games in my six years here ..."? :lol:

But the truth comes out here:

... a reaction that most people give me when I tell them I am from Fargo ...

No matter what my hockey-crazed fans back home tell me, I will leave this campus in a mere month with some of the richest experiences they can only dream about.

Looks like Josh aught to read the thread here were people posted their Frozen Four experiences.

Looks to me like he's quite jealous of UND's success and had to write his column to convince himself that, now that it's too late to fix his mistake, he did the right thing in leaving for Michigan.

The Gerald Ford/Ralph Engelstad comparison was a very low blow, that frankly isn't even relevant. Maybe Josh would have liked going along with the team to visit Clinton in person after 2000 and take pictures....

Personally, I think all you ND residents should just email and thank the putz for leaving the state. Who needs him?

That guy is nothing more than a huge band geek, who will end up moving his family back to ND in his early thirties.

I loved the shout out to the Michigan Marching Band at the end of the article.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder if the Michigan Daily will print his memoirs of "band camp" next week. ???:lol:

Hey, I think thats the Putz who did an interview with me at the Bash at the Big House and took my picture, and then didn't even bother to write anything. They ended up doing an artical on those crazy MTU pep band members. :lol:???

Yes, I'm still bitter about that. :0:D

OK...let's quit the music major bashing...it's not fair to the music community to include this bonehead in it. I doubt that he's smart enough to be part of the music community at Michigan. Michigan is actually a great school and its performing arts school (including music) is nearly impossible to get into. And if you are talented enough, it costs $28,000 a year plus books, room and board.

Most people are proud of their roots. This guy is too stupid to honor his or his family that raised him here and he does Michigan no justice whatsoever with his drivel...he comes off looking like the sour grapes butthole surfer that he probably is....