SiouxSports.com Forum

Bulletin board material

PCM

Spelling on message boards is not my strong suit. I never proof what I type. Oddly enough, I get paid to write. Life is funny that way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not so much a matter of spelling there P-Diddy. It is a matter of knowing when to use accept vs except. They most not cover that at the treasured "M"!! :lol:

Oh, I can get into usage rules with the best of them. Care to talk affect vs. effect, or lets get into AP style and punction guidlines. The proper uses of the hyphen verus dashes can be real fun :lol:

Geez, you MUST be concentrating hard on "usage rules".... :D

Harrington of all people should keep his mouth shut. I'd be very surprised if either teams needs bulliten board material to get them going tomorrow.

If Harrington can manage to drill one of the lgm cleanly like he did against Cornell, I'm all for it. If he's too wound up he'll likely match Greene minor for minor.

So I help someone for an hour, and this is the junk that I have to come back to read?  Plus you want me banned?  It is obvious that I can never do work again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some of life's lessons are very hard. :lol:

Harrington of all people should keep his mouth shut.  I'd be very surprised if either teams needs bulliten board material to get them going tomorrow.

If Harrington can manage to drill one of the lgm cleanly like he did against Cornell, I'm all for it.  If he's too wound up he'll likely match Greene minor for minor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

Of all the Gopher players, including Hirsch, Harrington is by far the biggest loser wearing Maroon and Gold. He's cost the Gophers games according to the Gopher posters I care to trust (Greyeagle, sagard, and when he's on his meds, WPoS :lol: ).

HOWEVER: I think his teammates probably SHOULD tell Harrington to shut up. Paukovich hit Bina and, arguably since that point, they've only given up 6 goals and scored 14. Do you want to restart the fires of your opponent?

Go Sioux!!!!!!

As if the Goofers aren't cheap at all and on the refee's. The Goofers get so many calls to get them back into games it is pathetic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that is so true. He looks at the scoreboard and sees the gophers down and while he is looking up the crowed roars from a hit and his hand goes up when he sees the poor gopher on the ground crying. :D:lol: .

Before everyone jumps on me, a bit of clarification:

In my last post I refer to the hit on Bina. I am making this a seperate post for the sole reason to explain that the hit on Bina was not a good thing. However, from some bad things come good things. Bina's down, but the Sioux rallied around him. And for that, I used that angle when I made my post.

I just wanted to be sure that nobody thought that I believed the injury to Bina was ever something I was thankful for.

Apparently Chris Harrington didn't like it when Rory McMahon named him Minnesota's most overrated player.

It should be fun to watch Rory and Chris tomorrow night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is quite possible that Rory picked Harrington because he knows that he is an easy target or victim for the trash talk. It appears to have worked! Ah the delicate Gopher Psyche, punching walls, crashing the net, and fabricating their rebuttals. What a fun bunch to watch lose. :lol:

It is bulletin board material because is incorrectly states we are a cheap team.  And the person saying it is on a known cheap team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think UND is cheap, just physical - but the Gophers are a cheap team? Dear Parise, now I've heard everything.

It is quite possible that Rory picked Harrington because he knows that he is an easy target or victim for the trash talk. It appears to have worked! Ah the delicate Gopher Psyche, punching walls, crashing the net, and fabricating their rebuttals. What a fun bunch to watch lose. :lol:

I don't believe Rory was "trash talking". A caller asked who might be overrated. While it might be best to avoid answering a question like that, I think Rory gave a very reasonable answer. He didn't say Harrington was overrated. What he said was Harrington was an excellent player LAST year, but this year not playing to that level. From what I read, it would appear not a single person except maybe Harrington's mother would argue with that.