SiouxSports.com Forum

2005 Frozen Four Confirmed Attendee List!

siouxbear1

Oh I forgot.....If you do have room for me I've made plans to get get my own ride home on Sunday since I really would like to stay when you guys head home Saturday morning!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, that's so cleaver. Maybe you could drive yourself if you didn't drink and drive. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with 3.

We're staying at a Hampton Inn somewhere SE, but will obviously be downtown for all the festivities. Looking forward to seeing a lot of Sioux fans there!

If you see someone out with a SiouxSports.com sweatshirt, harass me and I'll buy you a beer.

I'm jealous. Here's a good luck send off to all the Sioux fans heading out for Columbus. It didn't work out for my group to attend this year, and it's too bad, but we'll be there at some point in the future with the rest of you.

In the meantime, it is important that you all bring home AT LEAST one victory this weekend.

Good luck

Travel Safely

Have Fun!

If you see someone out with a SiouxSports.com sweatshirt, harass me and I'll buy you a beer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because of this great forum and site, I think the Sioux fans that encounter you should buy you a beer - I know I will if I see you.

btw, are there really SiouxSports.com sweatshirts? If so, very cool!

Because of this great forum and site, I think the Sioux fans that encounter you should buy you a beer - I know I will if I see you.

btw, are there really SiouxSports.com sweatshirts? If so, very cool!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am in. I will buy you beer. Will be at the Crowne Plaza and taking my UND daughter. I told her I expect a sign:

UND Tuition and costs $9000.

Charter to Columbus $975.

Taking my old Dad to watch the Sioux thrash the Gophers on our way to #8. Priceless.