GAMEDAY SIOUX VS BU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after 2, SOG 21-19 SIoux, scoring chances 12-14 BU

BUT 5x5, BU is getting nothin. I wonder if they even have 5 SOG even strength.

Hard to say after giving 8 powerplays, BUT I think our guys have done a pretty good job adjusting to the new definition of penalties.

Keys to the 3rd:

Keep the feet moving.

Keep your stick to yourself.

Be patient.

Let Jordie see the puck.

We can't let them or their fans get into this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Their fans suck. They might be standing, but they are pretty pathetic. It was funny when they cheered for the puck hitting the side of the net. BU was getting very frustrated with five minutes to go. We need to keep that up and draw some penalties, while avoiding injuries.

First time poster. Admittedly a long time diehard Gopher fan. But if there is anything better than a gopher win, its watching the WCHA kick the snot out of those pretencious Bostonians and Hockey East.

THe Sioux are really hittin' and stickin' right now and playing as well as anyone. Here's to a WCHA final four (I really don't know if the brackets make it possible) but it would be great. (Don't see my squad surviving the weekend)

First time poster.  Admittedly a long time diehard Gopher fan.  But if there is anything better than a gopher win, its watching the WCHA kick the snot out of those pretencious Bostonians and Hockey East.

THe Sioux are really hittin' and stickin' right now and playing as well as anyone.  Here's to a WCHA final four (I really don't know if the brackets make it possible) but it would be great.  (Don't see my squad surviving the weekend)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to SS.com.

The brackets still allow for a possible 4-team FF.

Go Gophers.

(... now I have to go wash my mouth out with soap ...)

lol... these guys are unbelievable. "North Dakota really hasn't worked for any of these goals."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I kind of agree. We are working extremely hard (and outplaying BU), but Stafford's goal snuck by. The last two goals were the right guy in the right place and the right time.

For two or more years I've felt like we haven't had any "puck luck," but the puck seems to be finding us tonight.

At first I thought it sucked to have Travis Roy talking because it would be three people cheering against the Sioux.  Then I realized he was saying more positive comments about UND than the other two.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He really is a class act. He didn't say anything negative about the Sioux and then at the end he apologized if he was biased.

He really is a class act. He didn't say anything negative about the Sioux and then at the end he apologized if he was biased.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think he cheers against UND in any way. He is knowledgeable about BU and even commented on the coaching job of Hakstal in taking over for Blaise.

At first I thought it sucked to have Travis Roy talking because it would be three people cheering against the Sioux.  Then I realized he was saying more positive comments about UND than the other two.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

While I think ESPN would love the BC/BU storyline, I have not felt like they have been cheering against us like in years past.