SiouxSports.com Forum

GAMEDAY SIOUX VS BU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a great day to see the Sioux play again to move upward and onward (for those that can see them play.)

Last night, I couldn't get the game on the Fox stations at home so the wife and I go out for dinner and some drinks (it's also her birthday) and we try to find a place with sattelite tv. Finally was able to get into Damons in Saginaw. Four huge screens all with the MSU-Duke game. I ask the waiter, "Why not have one screen show the NCAA Hockey tournament, specifically the UND-BU game?" I even gave him a list of the channels the game was one. He went to check it out with the manager. Comes back saying, "No can do. Too many basketball fans here for the game." :D

What a crock! :) So we watched the MSU-Duke game. It was great to see MSU win but by the then the UND-BU game was over. Then they turned NCAA Hockey on just in time to see Michigan up 4-0 against Wisconsin. We watched until the early third period hoping to see that Michigan would lose and catch some scores, such as the UND game. Being that wasn't happening, we left and hit the computer first thing to catch the score.

How is this relevant to anything? Nothing, just venting. I can't wait for tonight's game, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get the game on tv. Is there any way to catch it on the web? If not, I'll just watch this site for updates.

All I can say now is...

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!