SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BU FRIDAY MARCH 25TH 8:00 EST

AZSIOUX

As usual, the SIoux are getting no respect from out there. Like PCM said, our boys are beat up but come ready to play all the time. THE SIOUX WILL BE READY. They have motivation, they are confident and the breaks are finally starting to go their way.

LETS GO SIOUX!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One poster doesn't make an entire society. SteveF called us cheap. Mav was quite respectful of UND.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UND/BU HISTORY

18th time that UND AND BU will meet since 1982. UND leading series 10-6-1.

last meeting coming in dec. 2000 at badger showdown BU wins 4-3 scoring 3 goals in the 3rd period.

last sioux win vs BU 1997 national championship 6-4 .

thursday GF herald article...

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/sports/11215289.htm

boston herlad article

http://sports.bostonherald.com/college/vie...articleid=74825

eaves (bruised lung) and gionta (seperated left shoulder) were cleared to practice for BC and to play friday vs mercyhurst....BU AND BC already talking crap to eachother in link below...lets have the sioux keep those bozos from facing off sat night!!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens..._in_the_lineup/

my bad, it would be a good rehab though :sad:

changed

QUOTE(schmidtdoggydog @ Mar 24 20

05, 11:31 AM)

eaves (bruised lung) and gionta (seperated left shoulder) were cleared to practice for BC and to lay friday vs mercyhurst

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmmm :lol::lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

South Dakota hasn't played against Boston U since 1997, when Boston U won the national championship.    :D

I am fine with our bracket.  All the #2 and #3 seeds are so close together you could throw a small blanket and cover them all.  Same for the top 3 #1 seeds.

The reasons I LIKE the bracket:

1)  Worcester is a regular ice surface.  Not big ice. 

2)  BU is not playing well lately, and that is as good a first-round matchup as we could expect.  (would you rather play MI in GR?  New Hampshire? Ohio St? not much difference by my rationale)

3)  We got the #2 seed, which is the objective method, not the new subjective process. That means we get last change vs BU, which will make it tougher for them to exploit matchups, and give Hak the flexibility to get matchups we like.

4)  We already played BC at BC and we played them tough.  No "mystique" for our guys about going out east and playing eastern schools.

5)  There's no WCHA teams in our bracket.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like our chances.

PS CC got screwed in the first round matchup.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I STILL like this regional. :D:);):):lol::)