SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Bulldogs WCHA Playoffs

SiouxTupa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Joe Senser's will have the game courtesy of the FSSN. Bloomington & Roseville have rock solid satellite feed. Eagan is ok at times depending on the feed from the ralph.

Go Sioux.

Senser's will also have many other games this weekend.

FRIDAY March 11, 2005

6:00 PM Hockey East Tourney Teams TBA (NESN 623)

7:00 PM Golden Gophers vs Mankato St (641 Fox Sports North)

7:30 PM UND vs UM Duluth Bulldogs

Saturday March 12, 2005

6:30 PM CCHA Hockey Tourney (636 Fox Sp Detroit)

7:00 PM Gophers vs Mankato St (641 Fox Sports North)

7:00 PM UND vs UM Duluth Bulldogs (FSSN) UND

8:00 PM Mi Tech vs Denver or CC vs St Cloud (Fx Rocky 645)

Sunday March 13, 2005

7:00 PM UND vs UM Duluth Bulldogs (FSSN)

7:00 PM Gophers vs Mankato St (641 Fox Sp North)

8:00 PM Mi Tech vs Denver or CC vs St Cloud (Fx Rocky 645)

Bloomington Senser's it is!  I'll be there...passing out Libery Bail Bonds handcuff key chains.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, if you are lying, I will be so mad! I will expect this from you.

I'll be there. The question is, how will you pick me out from the dozens of 'Dogs fans? Well, if there aren't very many 'Dogs fans, it's going to be easy, but if there are a lot, I can be tricky! I'm very small.

Look forward to meeting all you punks. If we win, it'll be much harder to make rude comments to your faces. :lol:

Predictions:

Sioux win 5-2 Friday

'Dogs win 4-3 Saturday

'Dogs win 4-1 Sunday

I think the lack of conditioning on the Sioux is really going to hurt. How many times has your team struggled to put away a Saturday game, coming off a Friday win? The 'Dogs usually lose/tie on Friday and win on Saturday (I mean, when they win at all...) If the Sioux have trouble putting away a Saturday game, how much harder will it be to have to play 3 games? I know I'm not the only one who has commented on the conditioning aspect of the Sioux game.

Attention,

If you have a receipe for the Red Pepper Grinder or those tacos you enjoy in Grand Forks Email either the Roseville or Bloomington  Sensers location. Roseville@sensers.com or Bloominmgton@sensers.com

Later

Cheesemover

While I don't know a recipe and wouldn't want to get in the middle of a proprietary situation, a reasonable facsimile could be deduced by ordering one on-line and having it shipped:

Red Pepper Grinders On-Line

Any news on who will be officiating the first two games?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No clue where this would be listed. As I rag on the officials probably the most here, if I could find a list, you bet I'd post it.

I just hope we don't get Anderson or Shepherd. Adam sucks but he's predictably sucky.

No clue where this would be listed. As I rag on the officials probably the most here, if I could find a list, you bet I'd post it.

I just hope we don't get Anderson or Shepherd. Adam sucks but he's predictably sucky.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder if we get the "best" ref because it is the most competitive series, or do we get the "fifth" best ref because we are the fifth seed.

I wonder if it is possible to predict who is Daddykin's "best" ref  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The NCAA comment about the WCHA not calling the obstruction penalties SHOULD mean that no WCHA refs will be invited for the NCAA playoffs. I don't see that happening, but it would be great if it did. :lol:

Didn't seem like it helped Jones and Greene too much.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The WCHA officials never had the crackdown on obstruction this year. They called more penalties, but it was typically for aggressive hits that did NOT deserve a penalty. People just assumed that because a crackdown was mentioned and penalties were up, they must be doing their job. People can't argue with your sig RW77.