SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud

01grad

Does anybody out there need to get rid of their tickets for Saturday?

Last year Dagies and I hooked up to help each other out and I was just wondering if anybody was in this situation again this year? If so, just send me a message through this site.

I was going to buy tickets from St. Cloud awhile back to avoid the fees on ticketmaster, but they wouldn't sell them until closer to the game dates. I just never checked up on it again. I am sure some are still available though since St. Cloud is so horrible this year.

Anybody else planning on making this trip?

No extras this year either.  Sorry 01.  I'm willing to bet that place isn't sold out the way things are going for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would call down to St Cloud first thing tomorrow, from past experience, UND and SCCC ussually sell out the concrete center. However, Standing Room only tickets aren't too bad of a gig either.

I am absolutely certain that you could go and get the tickets for below face value from a scalper. Don't worry there will be plenty available. Though they probably don't call them "scalpers" there as it would be racially insensitive to Native Americans. Say hi to the protester for those of us who can't.

I am absolutely certain that you could go and get the tickets for below face value from a scalper.  Don't worry there will be plenty available.  Though they probably don't call them "scalpers" there as it would be racially insensitive to Native Americans.  Say hi to the protester for those of us who can't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are they even there. I don't remember seeing any last year when I went. You see them at The John a lot, but I'm not sure about the Concrete Center.

Thinking about bringing a group from the Cities. What can people tell us about the arena, where to park, etc? I see the ticket is going to be 31 bucks! The "seat" doesn't even have a back, it is a bleacher seat...sounds like a real dump.

What section(s) are Sioux fans sitting in???

Thinking about bringing a group from the Cities.  What can people tell us about the arena, where to park, etc?  I see the ticket is going to be 31 bucks!  The "seat" doesn't even have a back, it is a bleacher seat...sounds like a real dump.

What section(s) are Sioux fans sitting in???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you are correct - the place is a dump. I bought SRO tickets last year and found that to work well standing at center ice between both lower and upper seating in the main aisle.

i actually didn't think the arena was all that bad. The seats suck with no back, but, you just stand up for a second during a whistle and intermissions and you'll be fine. The wife and I went and saw St. clown and mich tech play and it was really good atmosphere. the crowd was in it the whole game and (since they both suck) it was up and down action. We actually saw one of the flukiest goals possible, Colin Murphy took a rip from the blueline, missed over the net, puck hit the boards, bounced back, hit boron?? in the back and went in. The arena reminded me a lot of the high school rinks around the area. If you are a spoiled bitch, you won't like it, if you love hockey and don't care, you won't notice anything but the game. :silly: