SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. UW

DamStrait

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought campion had one of the best reputations in the WCHA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He does...if you're any team other than UMD. He jobs us every time :love: . Nobody really knows why (though I've heard some wild stories involving some sort of love triangle that Campion ended up on the wrong end of...don't really believe he would hold a gradge against the team like he does jsut for that. Must be some deep seeded angst). You can have him...just keep him away from the DECC.

He does...if you're any team other than UMD. He jobs us every time :love: . Nobody really knows why (though I've heard some wild stories involving some sort of love triangle that Campion ended up on the wrong end of...don't really believe he would hold a gradge against the team like he does jsut for that. Must be some deep seeded angst). You can have him...just keep him away from the DECC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I thought you were here, your car's here.

After 2:

Neither offense is doing much. There just doesn't seem to be much room to move.

We're playing pretty good right now. We're hitting players and keeping posession in the offensive zone. I don't think I'd say we dominated or took it to Wisconsin that period, but we kept them bottled up and seemed to easily win the TOP.

Also, we didn't give up a goal immediately after scoring.

I still get nervous every time Wisco takes a long shot. Their forecheck and out subsequent turnovers could be a killer.

We have a PP to start off. Let's get another.

I started off watching dataflix but the sound has been awful so like most of our normal posters I am watching the game on TV now. Interesting game in that different people are making the mistakes and nice to get the contribution from a player like Fabian. I hope Massen, Fylling and Canady watched how the Sophomore went to the net! Don Cherry would have ripped Green for his giveaway, He would have been screaming shoot the puck off the boards. Jones made up for his indecision error in the first with a nice goal. One good third period of hockey guys, Let's Go Sioux

:love:

Give Wisconsin credit as they look pretty darn good. They play their positions very well and they are ALWAYS moving with and without the puck, and moving towards the net. Definately this has been missing from the Sioux most of the year.

The guys are playing well, but they could learn alot from the Badgers overall play. They may not be on their best, so hopefully the sioux can pull out a win.

BIG win for the Sioux. 4-2.

I gave Parise crap for his first period, but he looked good the rest of the game. You could say UW was shooting into his chest, but I say Parise was in great position and didn't give up rebounds on those shots.

Anybody else see that Wisco ran into him twice in that last minute flurry?

Now the hard part. Winning tomorrow night.

:love:

Give Wisconsin credit as they look pretty darn good. They play their positions very well and they are ALWAYS moving with and without the puck, and moving towards the net.  Definately this has been missing from the Sioux most of the year.

The guys are playing well, but they could learn alot from the Badgers overall play. They may not be on their best, so hopefully the sioux can pull out a win.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think Wisco played that well, but their players seemed to be in the right position. Very good at reading us as we were trying to clear the zone. Just seemed to be in every passing lane.

OK, that's it. NO WAY DO WE SCORE FOUR GOALS IN ONE GAME OR KEEP THIS LEAD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, for the final test of my reverse imagery powers. NO WAY DOES MY HAIR START TO GROW BACK.

Big win for the Sioux. Maybe we break the Saturday jinx by playing on Sunday.

I gave Parise crap for his first period, but he looked good the rest of the game.  You could say UW was shooting into his chest, but I say Parise was in great position and didn't give up rebounds on those shots.

Anybody else see that Wisco ran into him twice in that last minute flurry?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great period by JPar. Earl ended up on top of Jpar in the flurry, unpushed, McMurchy took the opportunity to lay the lumber to Jones head, and Greene finally got in a couple shots.

Wisco also got away with some hooks and holds when the Sioux would have had breakaways late in the game.

Would really like to see Radke out there. Don't understand why he has been benched after playing so well the last few games he's played.