SiouxSports.com Forum

Wisconsin series

schmidtdoggydog

Does anyone know of any Bar/Grill in the Fargo Moorhead area that has Sioux hockey on their TV's ? Nothing better than watching hockey and eating wings or nachos (Except maybe watching hockey and drinking beer, but I don't drink so..). And also, will the Siouxnetwork on channel 44 of cable subscribers in Fargo, be showing the games this weekend ? I'm going to try and get up to the Ralph on Saturday night, and I would really like to hear some people making some noise. Go Sioux !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should be on dish FSN and on local cable 44. Try Buffalo Wild Wings. Lots of big screens and smoke free. I'd invite you over to watch it on my big screen but I'll be at the game!

I just hope we play the keep it simple offense attached to the down and gritty style that has given Denver such success this season.

We need to be like Geoff Paukovich and rile up the opponents, plus park in front of Bruckler and intimidate!

Crash the Net, shoot!, Quick, short passes, finish checks, stay out of the box, cover your man hockey.

No Murray, no national tournament. This breaks my heart. Our inability to score goals this year is sickening. Murray is one of the few players who has proven his ability to burry the puck; without him our line chemistry is diminished. One solid scoring line is all that remains. We aren't going to win many games with that.

Where IS sagard's predictions this week?!!?  Hopefully he predicts a UW sweep so you guys win! :D  :silly:

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll call a split. Hopefully I'm wrong in the good direction.

Has Earl ever been to the REA? He's never made the trip to Mariucci yet either, so I hope you all can shut him down and get lots of points.

Here's an interesting thought:

Possible refs for our series:

Zelkin

Campion

Hunt

Anderson  :love:

This info is pre box score of the MTU/UAA matchup.

Let's hope it's one of the top two listed, because it only gets worse as you scroll down the list.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anderson is at Anchorage.

Isn't there a listing where we can find out who is reffing for each series.

Also, Woog had a graphic on the screen in reguards to penalty minutes. Apparently the CCHA is calling an average of 40 penalties minutes a period and the WCHA is calling 34 minutes a game in penalties.