SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfer Fargo Tickets

7 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Is anyone else unable to transfer their Fargo Regional tickets? Wondering if it’s user error or something on their side. TIA

As long as you aren’t transferring them to a Minnesota fan, it should work.

• Upvote 1

I have a freind who bought our tickets and he isn't going to be able to make it and he is unable to transfer them to me. It says they have to be picked up at will call. I am assuming he will be able to call and change them to my name tomorrow?

edit

Told to call tomorrow.

• Like 1

I would not want to be answering phones at the Scheels Arena ticket office tomorrow as people who bought tickets through UND call in to try and change the name of the people who will be picking up the tickets at will call and the shitstorm that will ensue if they are not accomadating.

Also, be interested to see if UND fans who are looking to sell their tickets have long memories....2011 Frozen Four in St. Paul was a bad experience for many UND fans as Gopher fans  had purchased a majority of the tickets and had no problem asking for 2-3 times face value from UND fans.....only frozen four this has happened at to my knowledge and experience.