SiouxSports.com Forum

Bad news: Greene arrested

administrator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just rather humorous to read the posts on here...I just have to sit back and laugh at times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can read? Congrats! Then again, it's really your mother who should be congratulated. Sure it took her 20 years, but she persevered and she finally taught you the whole entire alphabet. What a proud moment. After all this time you'll finally know what brand of toliets it is that you've been scrubbing.

Counterfeit bills to DUI's to whats next?  Distraction to UND and it shows!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess news travels slowly where you live. Bochenski's been gone for a year. But thanks for dropping by to demonstrate your knowledge of current events and Sioux hockey! :lol:

Ferris State

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So losing to an NCAA playoff team on neutral ice nearly two years ago is worse than the Gophers being swept at home this season by the last-place team in the WCHA? I think you need to worry about Minnesota's current distractions, not North Dakota's distractions past. :lol:

So losing to an NCAA playoff team on neutral ice nearly two years ago is worse than the Gophers being swept at home this season by the last-place team in the WCHA? I think you need to worry about Minnesota's current distractions, not North Dakota's distractions past. :lol:

Ferris State? Again with the old news?

It is just rather humorous to read the posts on here...I just have to sit back and laugh at times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on DISHMAN. We don't like people popping off on POI, don't do it here. USCHO is where it's all welcome. You usually post quality stuff, and that would be welcomed here.

Just the questionable stuff.

GDM

Forums Moderator

SiouxSports.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I consider it an honor :D Guess you can only mask things so well until you go over the edge :lol: Why anyone would want to call themselves Dishman is beyond me...That is just too easy to light up in parody... ;)