SiouxSports.com Forum

See the Gophers lose!

UMDDogz

John Scott looked like a kid in the toy aisle in Wal-Mart when he had one in each hand:

"Gee mommy, which one do I want? Simon or Theodore? Oh look! Here comes Alvin!"

Now if he'd have just check to see if they rattle when shaken hard or just taken the stuffin' out of 'em. :D :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seriously thought he was going to pull the old wrestling move out and slam their heads together like two bobblehead dolls.... :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duluth will have plenty of chances to prove last weekend wasn't a fluke, starting this weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the Gophs have the chance to prove last weekend WAS a fluke! And they had better or I may have to go tell some parents to beat some sense into their kids!

WPoS

I stand corrected - regardless it was as shocking to see him score as it was to see him toss around Goofs like ragdolls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that guy reminds me of "jaws" from bond, he is truely a big guy, he is bigger than our goon, Barry.

WPOS

that guy reminds me of "jaws" from bond, he is truely a big guy, he is bigger than our goon, Barry.

WPOS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah he sure is...And as much as you hate him when your team is playing against Tech - Damn - sure wish we had em' for those moments where he throws his weight around on the ice.

odd, how quiet the 'dogs fans were till this last weekend... :D

In all honesty I foresaw a sweep by the Gophers last week, but now am hopeful for a split.

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you talking about? Quiet? I mean, are you talking about me? Because if you are, you're BLIND or ILLITERATE. I run my big fat mouth off all the time.

You will be LUCKY if you get a split. Your goaltender's showing his true colors, your precious Ryan Potulny's star is going supernova, and the 'Dogs are going to come in to your house and send your little boys crying for their mommies.

Of course, we're going to have to do it despite all the total bullsh!t penalties the refs will give us because the Don pays them off. But the game-tying goal was scored on Friday by Travis Gawryletz after he killed a penalty for 2:00 and then he and Hammond skated down ice and buried one. We're used to the crap penalties, it's not going to work!

Quiet? Ha!

:D

What are you talking about? Quiet? I mean, are you talking about me? Because if you are, you're BLIND or ILLITERATE. I run my big fat mouth off all the time.

You will be LUCKY if you get a split. Your goaltender's showing his true colors, your precious Ryan Potulny's star is going supernova, and the 'Dogs are going to come in to your house and send your little boys crying for their mommies.

Of course, we're going to have to do it despite all the total bullsh!t penalties the refs will give us because the Don pays them off. But the game-tying goal was scored on Friday by Travis Gawryletz after he killed a penalty for 2:00 and then he and Hammond skated down ice and buried one. We're used to the crap penalties, it's not going to work!

Quiet? Ha!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blah, blah, blah.... ;):D:D you are starting to sound like a Sioux fan! :0;) or is that JBSU? :D

WPoS

So after sartaing this thread and patiently awaiting the game being shown on FSN, I friggin forgot to set my VCR!! :0

NO worries though, as I just watched the Dogs dominate the Gophies on the frozen ocean!! It really is better watching it in person (even if there are cops stationed right behind you (literally) most of the night!!

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: