SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstols report card

SIOUXELEVENS

I think it is entirely possible that comments people make on a message board COULD impact how a recruit feels about attending a particular university. I think it depends on what is said, and whether or not their is a prevailing opinion that might be negative, etc.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This and other thread should not be posted. There is no reason. The season is half over. Wait two to three years to get his "report card." Yes, I am like many others am disappointed with this Sioux team, but ZPar and Bochenski meant a ton to this team, in both points and leadership. Some players still see Hakstol as an assistant coach and may not give him the respect he deserves so let those players graduate, so Dave can develop his system from the ground up.

It is hard on Hakstol because he has a "full cupboard" compared to Blais, but not as full as many think. Isn't the recruiting duties passed on to the assistants and the high caliber recruites are now do to Berry and Eaves, like Hakstol use to be?

There needs to be a systematic measure of success for Dave Hakstol, and I say if he doesn't either make the Frozen Four or win the WCHA within 3-4 years, he should be fired.

There needs to be a systematic measure of success for Dave Hakstol, and I say if he doesn't either make the Frozen Four or win the WCHA within 3-4 years, he should be fired.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my view thats a proposterous thing to say. The frozen four or WCHA champinoship is a little harder then picking daisies in mid-July. I don't like Hakstol as a guy but I do respect him. If he continues to bring in talent this team will succeed, its strange how nobody seems to notice how Blais' teams came up short, i.e. Ferris State, the Jason Blake era, hell even Niagara played with them for a period and a half one year. Hakstol hasn't impressed me this year but time will tell whether he's the right guy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>