SiouxSports.com Forum

US VS. THE COMMIES!

Poncho & Lefty

Just thought i'd give the USA and USSR (unspeakable soviet sick retards) game some animosity leading to saturday. This is gonna be a huge test for the patriots in my view. The russians got big alex ovechkin who has a knack for the tick and the tack and can finish better than a kenyan sprinter! I hope are boys go out there and run those commies out of our great country. I'll be there with my buddy Sal from Cando cheering our boys on and hopeuflly all of you to. Go Patriots!

Just thought i'd give the USA and USSR (unspeakable soviet sick retards) game some animosity leading to saturday.  This is gonna be a huge test for the patriots in my view.  The russians got big alex ovechkin who has a knack for the tick and the tack and can finish better than a kenyan sprinter!  I hope are boys go out there and run those commies out of our great country.  I'll be there with my buddy Sal from Cando cheering our boys on and hopeuflly all of you to. Go Patriots!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

News Flash:

Soviet Union fell more than a decade ago.

Some advice for Poncho:

If you are going to any of the WJC game, don't embarass us Americans.

Maybe Poncho and Lefty need to watch that video clip of David Hasselhoff singing in a flashing light jacket when the Germans were tearing down the Berlin wall. We won man. The Soviet Union was buckling during the 80's, Gorvachaf was smart enough to see this. Not to mention we did have Reagan in office then who was just crazy enuff to keep the old Soviet hard liners in check so they didn't try anything too stupid during the last days of their Empire. The Soviets are no more, unless Putin is as bad as what a lot of people think he is. Either way, its Russian now.

And where the hell is he getting the Kenyan Sprinter from?? Everybody knows Kenyans are Long Distance Runners, not Sprinters. :D:0

Just wanted to mention how much I am looking forward to seeing the USA-Russia game on saturday. I can't say that I have ever seen a nation vs nation game of any sort in person. I'm trying to think of US flag apparel that I might have, but can only come up with a pair of boxers, and an actual flag, in which I'm not referring to as apparel, but could maybe be used as a cape or something. If I only wore those items, I probably wouldnt get in the door, and I'm sure someone would beat me up for actually showing my large self in public wearing next to nothing. So with me being a newbie to the world of Sioux (hockey) fandom, how does one handle the fact that their are Gophers on the good team ? :0

I thought that was Shirley's job.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just thought I would come on here and clarify a few things for you. I am gonna try as much as I can to not make a fool of myself on here anymore, when i refer to My Betsy that is towards my lovely wife of 43 years. My June is my beautiful 36 year old daughter who lives in the Grand Forks area whose computer im typing this at right now. About the Kenyan sprinter that was just a random poke at a laugh, i remember hearing that Kenya was a good country for running and tried the analogy, obviously I failed with it. I just thought I'd clarify everything that has been going on and hopefully i can try over with all you fine fine people.