SiouxSports.com Forum

#22 UND visits #18 WMU

brianvf

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

How can you say they played a full 60 min when they gave up the lead in the 3rd period once again? This team needs to learn how to slam the door shut.

I really hope you're not playing with sharp knives. You do know that team will score goals from time-to-time, right? It's called hockey. I watched the game today. It was a good hockey play. 

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I really hope you're not playing with sharp knives. You do know that team will score goals from time-to-time, right? It's called hockey. I watched the game today. It was a good hockey play. 

“…from-time to-time…”

16 times this season 2:00 or less in or 2:00 or less to intermission.  That is essentially coasting at both the beginning and end of periods and it needs to stop. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Goon said:

Play with them all the time and still don’t agree with your statement. I know it’s called hockey but good teams can still shut the door on teams and close it out.

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

“…from-time to-time…”

16 times this season 2:00 or less in or 2:00 or less to intermission.  That is essentially coasting at both the beginning and end of periods and it needs to stop. 

It’s okay, he watched the game today so he knows better.