SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (2-3) vs Wisconsin Stout (2-3) 11/22 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

14 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Did they say it was just a rolled/tweaked ankle for Brooks? Nothing more? 

I didn't hear anything more than a banged up ankle.  Optimistic to get him back sometime this week depending on how it responds.

Not worth playing him today, just let him rest and let him loose against the school formerly know as Dixie. 

8 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I didn't hear anything more than a banged up ankle.  Optimistic to get him back sometime this week depending on how it responds.

Not worth playing him today, just let him rest and let him loose against the school formerly know as Dixie. 

Thanks. I hadn't heard anything more either. Yes, let him rest up and come back for the game on Friday. No need to have him play tonight. 

13 minutes ago, SD UND said:

Stout does have a kid that just scored 70 in a game... Brody Fox, younger brother of Parker Fox, who played for Coach Sather at NSU...

70 with no 3's attempted and only 31 minutes of play.... wow! Had another kid that game score 33 with no 3's attempted and only 25 minutes of play. Won 147-126. No defense at all being played in that game lol Looking at the box score it doesn't even seem real