SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU vs. UND

01grad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux broadcast is running, but it does sound kind of funny. It sure beats listening to that clown on the St Clown station. I bet there were more Sioux fans listnening to that link that Huskie fans. I base that on the fact there were just as many sioux fans at the playoff game in St clown last weekend.

Hey Sue:

Good job, you kicked the crap out of a top 30 team...... good job!!

How have you done against the top 10 :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, it's kinda like kicking the crap out of another stupid drunk gopher fan. It's fun and exciting and a lot of people cheer, but it doesn't mean you a contender for the belt.

I don't know what others think, but Smaby really needs to work on his skating while he is one on one with a guy. He got beat at least three times around the outside tonight and wasn't even moving his feet, just trying to push the guy (and not doing well at that either. He better not be like this next year when he will be one of our more experienced d-men. If Blais were here and he played like this he'd be benched right now. Any thoughts on this?