SiouxSports.com Forum

First Round Watch Party Locations

MafiaMan

I know the Alumni Association does a nice job with promoting the watch parties.  I booked one last night for this Thursday at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hudson, WI, for those of you from the MSP east suburbs!  Game time is 5 pm - I’ll be there likely around an hour earlier. Hope to have some fans join me!

32 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I know the Alumni Association does a nice job with promoting the watch parties.  I booked one last night for this Thursday at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hudson, WI, for those of you from the MSP east suburbs!  Game time is 5 pm - I’ll be there likely around an hour earlier. Hope to have some fans join me!

Thanks for setting that up.  Some buddies and I are in the Woodbury area and may be interested.  Does BWW guarantee anything for TV's or Audio for official watch parties?  Just curious if there's any risk that March Madness fans take over our hockey TV.

5 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Thanks for setting that up.  Some buddies and I are in the Woodbury area and may be interested.  Does BWW guarantee anything for TV's or Audio for official watch parties?  Just curious if there's any risk that March Madness fans take over our hockey TV.

I already confirmed that we will have at least one good sized TV and audio.  March Madness will obviously bring a good sized crowd, but it helps having Wisconsin knocked out of the tournament. 

I am hoping to give BWW a somewhat-accurate head count by about 2 pm Thursday.  

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I already confirmed that we will have at least one good sized TV and audio.  March Madness will obviously bring a good sized crowd, but it helps having Wisconsin knocked out of the tournament. 

I am hoping to give BWW a somewhat-accurate head count by about 2 pm Thursday.  

Thanks.  We should have plans worked out by then.  I'll pm you if we decide to head over there.