SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoffs, baby!

siouxjoy

I wonder what the policy is for playoff games when it comes to providing tickets for the visiting team? There must be some set number of tickets that must be set aside for the visitors. It would be nice if 500 of the 4000 fans on Saturday were from UND :silly: .

Anyone know what they were planning to do if UND would've gotten a home game next week?  The ND State championships are scheduled for friday/saturday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would not have been a problem. There are four high school championship games, with the 9-man and A games being on Friday. The AA and AAA games are later on Saturday, so if the Sioux had hosted, the game would have been played at about noon on Saturday with no conflicts.

Anybody who goes to scsu for the game saturday be sure to bring some ear plugs. I went to scsu earlier this year and their PA system is jacked up to a level that is incredible. I couldn't talk to my neighbor when that guy was screaming into the microphone. It was incredible. Great venue albeit small.

Also, anyone who hasn't been to scsu before has to go see their old field (selke) which is about 3/4 mile from the new one. It is an interesting piece of americana and it is unlike any stadium I have ever seen. Looks like it belongs in Leavenworth Federal Prison.