SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-11, 0-2) @ DU (5-11, 1-2) 1/8 3PM

SWSiouxMN

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

This isn’t the same team I saw against Montana 

This is what makes all of this so bizarre.  They beat 2 good teams in Montana and Troy and ever since that Florida trip, they haven't been the same.  The injuries to Nero and Sueker haven't helped this cause, along with Ethan and Bentiu taking an obvious step back from last year. 

12 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

This is what makes all of this so bizarre.  They beat 2 good teams in Montana and Troy and ever since that Florida trip, they haven't been the same.  The injuries to Nero and Sueker haven't helped this cause, along with Ethan and Bentiu taking an obvious step back from last year. 

They don’t have an Ihenacho to draw defenders for open looks

5 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Might have to clear house at year end - hopefully keep the few players we want to keep

We lose Panoam - Eaglestaff fills this - I doubt Ethan is back and from what I’ve heard Sueker is likely moving on as well so there’s 3 of our main minutes. I personally would like to maintain the rest of the roster though I’m sure we will see more defections as it seems we do lately.