SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (3-8) vs North Central (MN) 12/14 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

I came to check out the forum to see what people were talking about and find that there is no conversation at all on the game last night!  I get it wasnt good competition but the team did break the 3 point record for the school last night and it was not even mentioned on here.   I have been down about this team as anyone.   I was at the game last night and Northland was clearly a much more weak team then UND, but it was encouraging to actually see UND hit some outside shots.   I am hoping this game gives some confidence in the players to start knocking down some shots when competition gets tougher.   I still dont have alot of hope for this team, but last night was a little more encouraging.   

Sorry for not giving the usual updates the last few games.  Been busy with work and personal reasons (moving and unpacking is a task).

Good to see some players to see the ball go through the hoop, but Saturday will be important for the team.  They need to get this one against Dixie. 

On 12/15/2021 at 5:45 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Sorry for not giving the usual updates the last few games.  Been busy with work and personal reasons (moving and unpacking is a task).

Good to see some players to see the ball go through the hoop, but Saturday will be important for the team.  They need to get this one against Dixie. 

Certainly no apology needed. We all appreciate your input when you have the time.

On 12/15/2021 at 5:45 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Yes definitely dont apologize!   I really appreciate all your updates on the games!   You do alot of work.  I was just surprised not one person even commented on the 3 point record being broken.  I dont care what kind of competition it was that is still a big deal.  We have played lower level competition in the past and never broke a record.