SiouxSports.com Forum

Pick this weekend's series out come.

Goon

Predict the out come of this weekend's series.  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the out come of this weekend's series.

• 1. UND sweep
    • 2. UofM sweep
    • 3. UND three points
    • 4. UofM three points
    • 5. Split

Self-esteem might be the issue.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's see, you are the one that is trying to get validated here. You are also the one that cries every time you are not mentioned as one of the good Gopher fans on this forum, although I don't ever remember you ever contributing anything of value. So maybe you should check with your insurance company regarding your coverage with a psychologist. You are obviously the one that has issues.

I merely gave the opinion it's ridiculous to claim nothing less than a sweep of a quality opponent is unacceptable.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is your problem, the Gophers have not been shown to be a quality opponent this year. I don't care how well you did last year or how many titles you have. That doesn't mean crap when it comes to this year. We sucked a few years ago, we know how it feels. :silly:

lol, I didn't ask for a single thing - I merely gave the opinion it's ridiculous to claim nothing less than a sweep of a quality opponent is unacceptable. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOu may want to bitch and whine somewhere else. Had no idea clicking a button in an online poll was so denigrating.

YOu may want to bitch and whine somewhere else. Had no idea clicking a button in an online poll was so denigrating.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not bitching, nor whining. I repeat - I merely pointed out the idiocy of believing nothing less than a sweep of a quality opponent is considered unacceptable and that was derived from a POST, not a vote. If Sioux fans feel a sweep is expected I can't necessarily fault them for that - but to say anything less is unacceptable? Ludicrous. Perhaps you want this web-site to be nothing but a love-fest for Sioux fans and if that's the case, lock it down.

What, there aren't mirrors in North Dakota?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't aware that I'd whined on Pride On Ice about what Gopher fans posted there. In fact, I've never made a single post on POI because I've never registered there.

Why is it the obnoxious Gopher fans can never make a positive statement about any team but the Gophers? Hey, we at UND and UM both have great programs to follow, keep your comments positive or stay off our UND site. We really do not care what Goofer fans have to say anyway. Nice win by the Gophers, they were the best team this weekend....now shut up go back to POI for another year.

I'm not bitching, nor whining. I repeat - I merely pointed out the idiocy of believing nothing less than a sweep of a quality opponent is considered unacceptable and that was derived from a POST, not a vote. If Sioux fans feel a sweep is expected I can't necessarily fault them for that - but to say anything less is unacceptable? Ludicrous. Perhaps you want this web-site to be nothing but a love-fest for Sioux fans and if that's the case, lock it down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that losing 3-2 on saturday night wouldn't be too hard to stomach, losing 6-0 with no effort from the boys is unexceptable. I think both teams will be fine this season.

I don't think that losing 3-2 on saturday night wouldn't be too hard to stomach, losing 6-0 with no effort from the boys is unexceptable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's probably the BIGGEST egg I've seen UND lay in years. Perhaps going back to that horrific game vs Mankato in '01-02. The difference being this team has no excuse. They have tons of experience and depth.

If this team can't be bothered to show up for one of the biggest games of the year, what can we really hope for as fans?

That's probably the BIGGEST egg I've seen UND lay in years. Perhaps going back to that horrific game vs Mankato in '01-02. The difference being this team has no excuse. They have tons of experience and depth.

If this team can't be bothered to show up for one of the biggest games of the year, what can we really hope for as fans?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tonight the arean was as dead as I have ever seen it. I bet there are funeral homes that are noiser than the Ralph was tonight.

Tonight the arean was as dead as I have ever seen it. I bet there are funeral homes that are noiser than the Ralph was tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goon,

What did you expect? :lol:

There wasn't anything to cheer about tonight, so the fact that the building was a morgue shouldn't surprise anyone. We never got close to mounting a comeback. If we had scored on that 2 on 1 rush in the first period instead of hitting the crossbar, it might have woken us up. Or maybe I'm just grasping for straws at 12:15am on a Sunday morning! :silly:

Let's hope for better next weekend on the road.

Well lets look at the numbers; finally UND is 3-3 against the Gophers in the Ralph, No more Marriucci West. UND is 3-0 the last three against the Gophers in the Ralph. UND is 4-2 the last 6 against the Gophers. 7>5... I think the times are changing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Correction:

Gophers 4

UND 3

wins at Mariucci West! :lol:

Didja guys miss me?

From what I heard we couldn't score in a $.50 whore house with a Franklin hanging from our mouths on Friday night. I was sad that I didn't get to watch the games, altho I think as elated as I would have been on Saturday, I would have been screaming at a TV on Friday and have no hair left. As always, these teams play each other and the outcome in never a "sure thing". Bummer there will not be a rematch this year untill possible post season...

WPoS