SiouxSports.com Forum

NY Games next weekend

SiouxperFan

I'm pretty sure 1440 (actually sister station 96.1 fm) is covering it. They (Tim and Swyg) have been talking about trying the buffalo wings - (side note in their discussion: the Buffalo Sabres will be playing that weekend at home and James Patrick should be suited up, he (Tim) didn't think he'd get over to see that game). It sounds like Tim will be going there alone. Last week I believe they were talking about who'll be Tim's radio color guy - it'll be Craig Perry for the season, however, there were certain trips which he wouldn't be able to travel to. (Dan Hammer was initially talked about as Tim's potential partner, but that fell through.)

Last week I believe they were talking about who'll be Tim's radio color guy - it'll be Craig Perry for the season, however, there were certain trips which he wouldn't be able to travel to. (Dan Hammer was initially talked about as Tim's potential partner, but that fell through.)

I'll do it! Where do I sign up?

I have not heard anyone say that the game(s) were NOT going to be shown, however, you would think that if there was TV coverage we would've heard of it before now. Maybe someone who goes to meet the Sioux could ask around. So far the only games I've heard mentioned having TV coverage are Minnesota (for sure on 641 dish) and possibly the Wisconsin game (if on probably 642 dish channel).

I am looking forward to this weekend ;);):p I believe that the line of Bochenski, Parise, and Fylling (sp?) will really do well. I think that is going to be the top line in the WCHA this year.

As JCN has said I am looking for Jason to break out and lead the team to the FF ;):D;)

Television: None.

Damn.  

Maybe we could hit Ralph up to start an internship program in the communications and computer programs at UND, it would be a great opportunity for the students to learn all different aspects of broadcasting/webcasting, etc. If they couldn't find a play-by-play guy we could always watch on webcast while listening to Hennessy (most of us probably would anyway). They could do other sports too. I'm sure there are problems with the broadcasting rights, etc. but I can dream can't I.

I suppose I shouldn't run out and buy a faster computer just yet :D

I'd normally do that, but I'll be at a HS football game. May be able to pick up a radio station from there (Westhope), or may be checking the USCHO score update board when I get home. Don't doubt somebody in GF will be listening and sitting at their 'puter.

Won't they set you up with a 'puter and streaming audio at work? Sounds like a Minnie based gopher conspiracy to me :D

I called KFYR and they will not be carrying any of the game this weekend. Said they didn't have to broadcast it because it wasn't regular season and there will be HS football games in the PM and the Sioux Football on Saturday. They seem to look for excuses NOT to put Sioux Hockey on the Radio!!

Does anyone know if it will be on the net??? If so give us the www.

Thanks.

Last year when they had a football game on KFYR, they always put the hockey games on Y-93 (92.9) out of bismarck.This is too regular season, it may be non-conference, but it isnt exhibition....... how about 790 out of fargo?:D?:p?;)?;)?;)??? I am driving home at about 330 (go to school in Grand Forks, home in bismarck) so im trying to find a way to catch the game in my car.