SiouxSports.com Forum

REA Clubs

cfm567b27

I've heard that both Club Lounges (bars) will be closed to the general public. Will be open only to club seat ticket holders. Also heard that there will be mini-bars in the concourses to sell mixed drinks.

I have heard the same.....it has me a little torqued to say the least..

This might be the first first move the Ralph has made that will actually make them less profit. Or maybe that's what the mixed-drink stands are meant to offset.

I understand being angry that they are getting rid of SRO tickets, but this will make the game just that much more comfortable for those who are there, correct?

This might be the first first move the Ralph has made that will actually make them less profit. Or maybe that's what the mixed-drink stands are meant to offset.

I understand being angry that they are getting rid of SRO tickets, but this will make the game just that much more comfortable for those who are there, correct?

I heard the same thing and though I enjoyed hanging out in the bar, I think they felt that the price they charge for lounge seats 1500 per warranted making that a bit more attractive by allowing only those holders to be in the bar.

Plus the seat holders apparently get a pass for each seat they own so that even if you don't sit in the lounge seats you can get a pass to be in the bar during the game.

The clubs will be closed to the general public. Each club seat season ticket holder will receive two passes that they can pass out to whomever they chose so they will be able to have "guests" in the bars. These same seat holders will also have the option of purchasing two standing room only seats that they can do whatever they please with. At least I think this is how I read the contract. They are going to be losing a lot of $$$ doing it this way.

The clubs will be closed to the general public. Each club seat season ticket holder will receive two passes that they can pass out to whomever they chose so they will be able to have "guests" in the bars. These same seat holders will also have the option of purchasing two standing room only seats that they can do whatever they please with. At least I think this is how I read the contract. They are going to be losing a lot of $$$ doing it this way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!! REA is the WalMart of GF!! (never miss the chance to make a buck!) Next thing will be quarter slots on the water fountains....WAIT??? WHAT WATER FOUNTAINS??? :p:0

That being said - The grand I just sent in for my FSC Coaches level membership gets me lower bowl seats and no club access?:p?:0???

That being said - The grand I just sent in for my FSC Coaches level membership gets me lower bowl seats and no club access?:p?:0???

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not sure what happens with the FSC members....they may, or may not have certain priveledges. All I know is that what I wrote before was my understanding of the bar situation for people who have club seats within the bar. It didn't say (or I don't remember seeing) anything about FSC members. I would have to assume that people who are going to be spending that kind of money will be given their own "passes" to get into the bars

Here is what I have understood: FSC members will be able to enter the bars with their cards. I have four season tickets so I will receive 4 passes that will allow access into the bars. I think that only coaches club and above get the passes and those that buy the bar seats.

When the arena first opened the South Club Room was supposed to be for Fighting Sioux Club members only. I'm guessing, based on the overcrowding in there at times, that they are going back to that. I'd also guess (note the word guess), based on getting my FSC club cards for 2004-2005 that don't have a "level" designation on them, that any member of the FSC will be allowed in.

Here is what I have understood: FSC members will be able to enter the bars with their cards. I have four season tickets so I will receive 4 passes that will allow access into the bars. I think that only coaches club and above get the passes and those that buy the bar seats.

That would make me happy.

The way they had it a couple of years ago, only those Fighting Sioux Club memebers that were at the Coaches or above could get into the bars before games but all FSC members could get in after the game started. This pissed off a lot of Century, Captain, and Varsity level FSC members. Most of these guys bought 2 season tickets the first year and then decided they'd like a couple more. But since they can't get any more seats why increase your FSC memberships.

Heck the only time I frequented the bar was after the game to let the traffic clear out. I hope they at least open it up afterwards.

I have it from a 100% reliable source that the tickets are being packaged up to be mailed this Sunday.  We should have all of our answers soon......

Excellent - At least it is being mailed out a month before the season starts - a little improvement over mailing last year's media guide. :p

Excellent - At least it is being mailed out a month before the season starts - a little improvement over mailing last year's media guide. :0

Speaking of which, (Sorry, hijacking thread) has anyone got the football one yet? :p

When the arena first opened the South Club Room was supposed to be for Fighting Sioux Club members only. I'm guessing, based on the overcrowding in there at times, that they are going back to that. I'd also guess (note the word guess), based on getting my FSC club cards for 2004-2005 that don't have a "level" designation on them, that any member of the FSC will be allowed in.

I would guess that would be the case too...