SiouxSports.com Forum

Graduation Rates at UND

SWSiouxMN

I've been hearing, with some concern, that some students" graduation gets delayed because they can't get the correct classes in time to be done in four years. Some classes only offered once a year, some of these fill up, and etc. taking not an extra semester, but another full year?

Anyone know what graduation rate is say with an extra year? Would have to think that 35ish% would have to be way up over the past few years?

So those stats are available....how about grad rates by sport...after...say  6 years....(because many take a red shirt year...and may take a lighter schedule during their season....I realize privacy laws protect individuals, I'd like to see their collective rates)

11 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I've been hearing, with some concern, that some students" graduation gets delayed because they can't get the correct classes in time to be done in four years. Some classes only offered once a year, some of these fill up, and etc. taking not an extra semester, but another full year?

Anyone know what graduation rate is say with an extra year? Would have to think that 35ish% would have to be way up over the past few years?

I'm pretty sure one of the classes I needed to graduate was only offered 1 semester every two years.  Maybe it was one year, but you really need to plan.  Unfortunately advisors aren't much help since they are just a professor in that department.

• 3 years later...