SiouxSports.com Forum

Hockey in August at Engelstad

star2city

Info on the US Junior Evaluation Camp just released this evening:

Roster & Schedule Announced For 2004 U.S. National Junior Evaluation Camp

Here's the schedule:

The schedule for the 2004 U.S. National Junior Evaluation Camp is as follows:

Date Matchup Time (CST) Location

Mon., Aug. 9 Practice TBD Grand Forks, N.D.

Tues., Aug. 10 USA Blue vs. Sweden 4 p.m. Grand Forks, N.D.

USA White vs. Finland 7 p.m. Grand Forks, N.D.

Wed., Aug. 11 USA Blue vs. Finland 5 p.m. Thief River Falls, Minn.

USA White vs. Sweden 8 p.m. Thief River Falls, Minn.

Fri., Aug. 13 Sweden vs. Finland 4 p.m. Grand Forks, N.D.

USA Blue vs. USA White 7 p.m. Grand Forks, N.D.

Sat., Aug. 14 USA White vs. Sweden 1 p.m. Grand Forks, N.D.

USA Blue vs. Finland 4 p.m. Grand Forks, N.D.

Invited Roster

You will have to become a member of the FSC to see these games. At least that is the way it seems they are running everything these days. ;)

Ok, we get your point. You must still be a college student, because the world is an imperfect place. People charge money to for services. Maybe you should spend less time in the liberal arts classes and more time attending classes on economonics and business.

In fact my Life is full of rate increases. This season, my golf course raise their rates 50.00, the cable bill went up. So did the price of gas, but then it went back down again to a cheap 1.89. Oh crap my house mortage payments went up too I think it was 50.00 also... Its not just the FSC, its every where. I am pretty sure if are so upset that you don't want to pay for your season student tickets someone else will.

;)

It was just a joke. I'm a long time season ticket holder and have no problem with the rate increases. This issue seems to touch some peoples nerves and I thought I would just kind of add some levity to the situation. Sorry

I wish I was a college student again, but those days have long passed. I did enjoy my economics and business classes enough to major in it.

;)

It was just a joke. I'm a long time season ticket holder and have no problem with the rate increases. This issue seems to touch some peoples nerves and I thought I would just kind of add some levity to the situation. Sorry

I wish I was a college student again, but those days have long passed. I did enjoy my economics and business classes enough to major in it.

I wasn't trying to attack you per say, I just think its funny that some are complaining about the FSC when they are not looking at the whole picture. We should look at the arena and the UND program and thank our lucky stars not grumble like the losers Glenda Misken and Vivian Nelson ala http://www.UND-fraud.com

I don't know about you guys but I have been to Marryouchi twice once last season and I think the REA is head and tails about the Mary.

If this event is free, I'll eat my hat. I was surprised they didn't charge admission for the autograph signing when Zach, Brady, and Drew returned from the World Juniors to begin with.

These are tryouts, which would be converted to a "sneak preview" of the WJC US team. There's no way this would be free if it were open to the public.

Not free, but prices and ticket ordering info not yet available.

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforkshe...rts/8967693.htm

Didn't realize the the US had a decent nucleus of players returning from last year's team; I thought almost all were done with their junior careers.

Stafford, projected to be a high first-round pick at the NHL entry draft later this month, is one of eight returners from the gold-medal winning 2004 U.S. team. The others are Jake Dowell, Dan Fritsche, Patrick O'Sullivan, Matt Hunwick, Jeff Likens, Ryan Suter and Al Montoya. O'Sullivan and Suter also played in the 2003 World Junior Tournament........

Games from the 2004 National Junior Evaluation Camp will be videocast live at the official site for the 2005 IIHF World Junior Championship, www.worldjuniors2005.com, and www.usahockey.com. For ticket information for the camp or the 2005 IIHF World Junior Championship, visit www.worldjuniors2005.com.

Didn't realize the the US had a decent nucleus of players returning from last year's team; I thought almost all were done with their junior careers.

Stafford, projected to be a high first-round pick at the NHL entry draft later this month, is one of eight returners from the gold-medal winning 2004 U.S. team. The others are Jake Dowell, Dan Fritsche, Patrick O'Sullivan, Matt Hunwick, Jeff Likens, Ryan Suter and Al Montoya. O'Sullivan and Suter also played in the 2003 World Junior Tournament........

Games from the 2004 National Junior Evaluation Camp will be videocast live at the official site for the 2005 IIHF World Junior Championship, www.worldjuniors2005.com, and www.usahockey.com. For ticket information for the camp or the 2005 IIHF World Junior Championship, visit www.worldjuniors2005.com.

Same here, I thought Stafford was the only one that could return. The US's chances are looking better. O'Sullivan was the best player on the ice (after Parise). Fritsche, Suter and Montoya should anchor a good defensive team. Now if only I could afford tickets. ;)

Same here, I thought Stafford was the only one that could return. The US's chances are looking better. O'Sullivan was the best player on the ice (after Parise). Fritsche, Suter and Montoya should anchor a good defensive team. Now if only I could afford tickets. :(

You and me both, pal. ;)