SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Roster

SockeyeSioux

If Nike is indeed doing the Sioux jerseys, can we also expect to see a proliferation of Bauer/Nike equipment on the team too? I'd guess if Nike is the "official" provider to the team, they probably dropped some decent $$$ on them. However, I'd rather the team get its equipment/uniforms from Gemini, Christian Bros, CCM, etc. due to their histories with the team and the fact I detest Nike invading hockey. :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sources indicate that last Spring Gemini thought that they would be producing jerseys for both Michigan and North Dakota this season with a Nike-swoosh on them.

I think the only implication for Gemini of the Nike branding is that they don't get to produce Gemini-branded replicas.

I believe they'll look the same from the front and back. The questions is if Nike (and their contract manufacturer) would put in "side panels" of mesh.

On Nike jerseys that do that they don't carry the bottom striping all the way around. It looks goofy to me that way. (I think they do it trying to look like the Denver Broncos jerseys, but not carrying the bottom stripes on a hockey jersey all the way around just breaks up the continuity and flow.)

If it's true that Gemini is the contract manufacturer, I'd hope they'd keep them the same as last season.

Flavorite??? Go for North Dakota's own Noodle's by Leonardo. Always on sale for around 4 for a dollar. There's also Dakota Grower's from Carrington. :D

Yeah but see, I have to eat the spiral mac and cheese. Yummy! I'll even settle for shapes, but I can't eat the tubes. The texture just isn't the same. And I have yet to find the Dakota brand in spiral noodles.

And Scott, I always have money for beer. Hence my 30 cent meals. :0