SiouxSports.com Forum

BLAKE WHEELER

#1siouxfan22

When interviewed, he says no way to going straight to the NHL. Has his choices narrowed down to Boston College and U of M.

I also heard this.

Sioux have no shot at him and, from all signs, if we suddenly were interested, it would be too late.

He was VERY sharp in the tourney, but he will be wearing some combination of maroon when he goes to college.

IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE IS THINKIN OF THE U OF M THE SIOUX STILL NEED TO TRY TO GET HIM HES GREAT

So UND should spend their time going after a guy who WILL not come here rather then going after guys such as Prpich who are great late editions? I know Wheeler would be a year away from college, but the point is still there. Why waste time on a guy who said he has eliminated you from his choices?

Why waste time on a guy who said he has eliminated you from his choices?

BECAUSE WHEN YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY RIGHT AND EVERYONE SHOULD JUST STOP TRYING TO USE LOGICAL ARGUMENTS

Blake Wheeler?

Sounds like the name of a soap opera character.

"Who's looking after this patient?"

"It's Dr. Blake Wheeler."

"Thank God. Blake Wheeler is the finest obstetrician in the country. He'll easily deliver Summer's triplets. Now we just need to figure out who the fathers are."

Breck School as in stuck up punk kids who live in the 'burbs. As you can tell I have a little beef with them.

It would make no sense to go after a kid who isn't even remotely interested in coming. We don't need him. If we needed him Bochenski, Murray, and Genoway would not be here. If we needed him we would be a sorry program that has losing seasons. As I see it Wheeler is just another Gopher to kick the crap out of.

Breck School as in stuck up punk kids who live in the 'burbs. As you can tell I have a little beef with them.

It would make no sense to go after a kid who isn't even remotely interested in coming. We don't need him. If we needed him Bochenski, Murray, and Genoway would not be here. If we needed him we would be a sorry program that has losing seasons. As I see it Wheeler is just another Gopher to kick the crap out of.

I don't get your prejudice against suburban Minneapolis kids. Parise came from Bloomington Jefferson and went to Shattuck, which costs about $25-30,000 per year. Stafford, Smaby and Murray are also Shattuck kids. Bochenski is from Blaine, Peter Armbrust was from Edina, and Karl Goehring and Brad DeFauw were from Apple Valley, to name only a few. If private schools are your prejudice, SSM is a private school and very expensive.

I've said it before--I love the fact that the Sioux recruit from all over, including ND, Minnesota, Western Canada, Illinois, Colorado, Michigan, and yes, even suburban Minneapolis.

I don't get your prejudice against suburban Minneapolis kids. Parise came from Bloomington Jefferson and went to Shattuck, which costs about $25-30,000 per year. Stafford, Smaby and Murray are also Shattuck kids. Bochenski is from Blaine, Peter Armbrust was from Edina, and Karl Goehring and Brad DeFauw were from Apple Valley, to name only a few. If private schools are your prejudice, SSM is a private school and very expensive.

I've said it before--I love the fact that the Sioux recruit from all over, including ND, Minnesota, Western Canada, Illinois, Colorado, Michigan, and yes, even suburban Minneapolis.

I have no beef with Shattuck. I said I had a problem with Breck. I didn't say I had a problem with suburban Minneapolis kids. I said I had a problem with Breck. I go to school with a lot of kids from suburban Minneapolis and I am friends with many of them.