SiouxSports.com Forum

BLAKE WHEELER

#1siouxfan22

I have no beef with Shattuck. I said I had a problem with Breck. I didn't say I had a problem with suburban Minneapolis kids. I said I had a problem with Breck. I go to school with a lot of kids from suburban Minneapolis and I am friends with many of them.

Fantastic and compelling argument againts Blake Wheeler and Breck, Marty - I would only hope that they also have a problem with you.

I don't get your prejudice against suburban Minneapolis kids. Parise came from Bloomington Jefferson and went to Shattuck, which costs about $25-30,000 per year. Stafford, Smaby and Murray are also Shattuck kids. Bochenski is from Blaine, Peter Armbrust was from Edina, and Karl Goehring and Brad DeFauw were from Apple Valley, to name only a few. If private schools are your prejudice, SSM is a private school and very expensive.

I've said it before--I love the fact that the Sioux recruit from all over, including ND, Minnesota, Western Canada, Illinois, Colorado, Michigan, and yes, even suburban Minneapolis.

I could be wrong on this, but these hockey players that are brought in to private schools are normally given scholarships. I think that's why the state of Minny needs to change some rules as far as open enrollment goes.

...and not all of the Breck kids are stuck up...just rich. :angry:

Streaky...did you go to Breck? I know not all kids that go to Breck are stuck up...I happen to know both of them :D

That said...I hate Breck, but they are also in my high school's section for the state tourney (toughest section in Class A, by far). Wheeler is good, but we don't need him...let him go wear an ugly maroon and gold jersey at MN or BC.

Streaky...did you go to Breck? I know not all kids that go to Breck are stuck up...I happen to know both of them :D

That said...I hate Breck, but they are also in my high school's section for the state tourney (toughest section in Class A, by far). Wheeler is good, but we don't need him...let him go wear an ugly maroon and gold jersey at MN or BC.

What is ur HS in 5A. Is it one of the 3 public schools or a private. 5A sucks. All I can say is the TRUE SLP won this year. :angry: