SiouxSports.com Forum

Pluto

Finn flick

14 hours ago, Sioux95 said:

I haven't had great luck with casting from the Pluto app on my phone to Chromecast.  Wondering if others have experienced the same?  How about those who use Roku?  And if it works well, are you casting to Roku from a device, or running the app directly on Roku?

I was able to Cast last Saturday but it kept going off so I gave up and watched it on my a Tablet.  Will try again this Saturday. Said 6 o'clock but what a Time Zone?  Too early today for Pluto to show time. Prob Saturday morning. Go Hawks!

There are definitely streaming issues between Pluto and the Big Sky because I have had issues getting it to stream on Chromecast, Google cast on smart TV, Pluto app on Vizio TV, and Roku. Of those, Roku is the only one that streams without stopping, but quality is not that good. 

Streaming anything else from one of the Pluto channels works great! 

5 hours ago, Corman930 said:

There are definitely streaming issues between Pluto and the Big Sky because I have had issues getting it to stream on Chromecast, Google cast on smart TV, Pluto app on Vizio TV, and Roku. Of those, Roku is the only one that streams without stopping, but quality is not that good. 

Streaming anything else from one of the Pluto channels works great! 

Same thing, looked at 4 different live games a couple weeks ago (pluto on roku), one worked perfectly, the other three had splotchiness going to totally unwatchable, similar to the volleyball.

I've had zero issues streaming anything on Pluto.  In fact, I've been watching a lot of the free movies on there as well.

Using my iPhone and a MacBook with no issues.

But today . . . it looks as if UND volleyball is trumping the football game. (not 100% positive)