SiouxSports.com Forum

The Athletic- Russo leaves the Strib

MoreSiouxForYou

So Russo is on Paul Allen and is talking about his new role with TheAthletic.com.

He said he is actively looking for someone to help him with local college hockey coverage and he has a couple well respected local writers he is reaching out to. Schloss, guy in WI I can't remember his name, others?  

Just wondering if this is how we lose Schloss?

24 minutes ago, MoreSiouxForYou said:

So Russo is on Paul Allen and is talking about his new role with TheAthletic.com.

He said he is actively looking for someone to help him with local college hockey coverage and he has a couple well respected local writers he is reaching out to. Schloss, guy in WI I can't remember his name, others?  

Todd Milewski?  

2 hours ago, MoreSiouxForYou said:

Andy Baggot?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 9:14 AM, MoreSiouxForYou said:

Breaking news:  My sources tell me that gfhockey has been offered the position.  Details to follow.

• Upvote 1