SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Softball

CMSB95

The softball ladies will be traveling to Weber State to play in their first ever Big Sky conference championship!  Love the determination they have.  Best of luck and we will be cheering you on!  Games can. E watched on the Big Sky network.  The Lady Hawks take on Southern Utah Thursday!

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, the green team said:

I was impressed with the turnout Saturday.   I hadn't been to a game before, but can say I enjoyed it.  This program looks to have taken an important step this year.  Here is hoping it continues this week.  Congrats and Good Luck ladies.

Did you catch Coach Stevens giving it to that official?  The only thing he didn't do was kick dirt on his shoes. LOL! He was pi$$ed! 

26 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Did you catch Coach Stevens giving it to that official?  The only thing he didn't do was kick dirt on his shoes. LOL! He was pi$$ed! 

I did.  I thought all the fans including me got quiet when it was happening, in order to get a better idea of what was being said.  And yes, I too was waiting for the moment of dirt to be kicked on shoes. LOL

The NCAA softball bracket came out.  All 13 SEC teams got in (Vandy doesn't sponsor softball) and eight got to host.  Meanwhile, a 54-3 Minnesota team didn't get a one seed and has to play in Tuscaloosa.

NDSU takes their losing record to Norman, while Montana goes to Seattle.

On 5/14/2017 at 10:56 PM, SiouxVolley said:

The NCAA softball bracket came out.  All 13 SEC teams got in (Vandy doesn't sponsor softball) and eight got to host.  Meanwhile, a 54-3 Minnesota team didn't get a one seed and has to play in Tuscaloosa.

NDSU takes their losing record to Norman, while Montana goes to Seattle.

Should've done better. ;)

• 3 months later...