SiouxSports.com Forum

Bsc ball

darell1976

16 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

UND Still in first even if they lose....it is called the tie breaker look it up....a win would be great and maintain some breathing room

I never said they wouldn't be in first, and I know what a tie breaker is Mr. Naismith.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

UND Still in first even if they lose....it is called the tie breaker look it up....a win would be great and maintain some breathing room

Had to explain the same thing to you on Thursday when you were hoping for a Weber win over EWU

• Upvote 4

Idaho had an 8 point lead with 30 seconds to go.  Weber came back to force OT.  Idaho tried playing the foul when up 3 game. Had 1.5 seconds to go when they fouled.  Weber made the 1st, missed the 2nd on purpose but Idaho stupidly committed a foul on the loose ball with .1 to go. Weber made both to force OT.

To use an old saying: Why? Because its Weber.

38 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Some people just have a loud bark.

1 hour ago, homer said:

Had to explain the same thing to you on Thursday when you were hoping for a Weber win over EWU

You could not explain your way out of a paper bag...  Gomer ....Odds were Weber more likely to lose one of last 3 games than EW ... 

10 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

You could not explain your way out of a paper bag...  Gomer ....Odds were Weber more likely to lose one of last 3 games than EW ... 

I don't care how you want to spin it.  I would rather have what is essentially a two game lead with three to go any day vs  a one game lead over historically the best team in the conference.  

When our games remaining are against #7,#8 and #10 in the conference we better  be able to win two out of three   And two of them are at home   

1 hour ago, homer said:

OK Gomer explain to me why it was better for EW to beat Weber than visa versa....Only up 1 game instead of 2 games in loss column...on EW.  EW has an easier remaing schedule than Weber.....go ahead and explain it Genius

2 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

OK Gomer explain to me why it was better for EW to beat Weber than visa versa....Only up 1 game instead of 2 games in loss column...on EW.  EW has an easier remaing schedule than Weber.....go ahead and explain it Genius

See above.  We own the tie breaker on both so you could argue it's a two game lead.  I'll take those odds with three left.  Weber had a difficult schedule remaining but two of their three are at home.  

7 minutes ago, homer said:

See above.  We own the tie breaker on both so you could argue it's a two game lead.  I'll take those odds with three left.  Weber had a difficult schedule remaining but two of their three are at home.  

ew  plays the 3 bottom feeders 1 at home...weber plays 3 teams fighting for a bye 2 at home....looks like i was right after Idaho took down Weber

The opinion that it would be better for UND if weber beat ew was a valid one...the opinion that it would be better if EW beat Weber also had some vaiid merit Homer ..shoots his mouth off like it EW beating Weber  clearly the better option....Weber had a very tough road game at Idaho  plus 2 quality home games left vs teams fighting for a BYE....I played the ODDS that Weber was more likely to lose again than EW...and so far I am Correct