Top Posters In This Topic

being an arrogant Gopher fan... :angry:

#1 Gophers

#2 UND

#3 UMD

#4 CC

#5 UAA

WPoS

I think the MN-UMD game is the most interesting match-up of the weekend. Has MN really found their groove or has their recent success been a result of playing a weak SCSU team. UMD will beat CC and I really think UMD is going to beat MN as much as I hate to say it since I would really love a UND-MN final due to the electricity this rivaly brings (the Civic Center was amazing when these team met in the '97 championship). I don't like UND having to beat UMD for a 6th time this year.

1-UND

2-UMD

3-MN

4-CC

5-UAA

1. UND

2. UMN

3. UMD

4. UAA

5. CC

I want UAA to win vs CC so we can avenge the tie we had against them and beat up on Fournier. And CC sorta scares me with their goaltending being on the good side.

And any more chances to beat up on the Goofies is always a fun time.

Hey Sue fan Biatches we will be strong this weekend at the X watching the Gophs pummel your worthless arses section 207 in the club level seating, see ya there ya worthless wanna beeeeeeees

Classy as always, Ricky Ricardo. :angry:

Francis, Francis, Francis, .... you make many, many assumptions in that posting and most of them Scott Sandelin's team has a major say in. To overlook them, a very good team in their own right, is to invite disaster and ridicule.

I aint scurred, the only thing holding back the Gophs will be all the weight on there hands from there dos naty championship ringys, actually we will be in C09 in the club level in the bar row, you will be able to tell who we are because we will be bobbling with dos beers in our hands. BIATCHES