Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - UND

2 - MN

3 - UMD

4 - CC

5 - AA

Though I'm pulling for UMD over MN on Friday.

Frank Ricard, I'm sitting in 104 Row 11 and you can KISS MY ASS you biatch.

Oh I will be there, you will be sitting down with the peasants I dont even think I can breath the same air as you guys. :angry:

oh PCM grow up and act your age

How do you know I'm not? :lol:

Nice avatar, Ricky Retardo. You know, if you're going to insult us, it would help if we could actually see what you think is so brilliantly clever. :angry:

Well obviously if i was in school i wouldn't be on here pissing you dip*hits off. I am in St. Paul waiting for the games to begin. We will be in section C09 row 8 seats 1-8 and if you have a problem with the Sue sucking bring your dumb arses up to club level and we'll have it out. We will be top row sitting at our bar stools bombed as ten indians.

Hey Sue fan Biatches we will be strong this weekend at the X watching the Gophs pummel your worthless arses section 207 in the club level seating, see ya there ya worthless wanna beeeeeeees

I will drop by 207....make sure you point yourself out...I want to pummel you into the glass myself.

Well obviously if i was in school i wouldn't be on here pissing you dip*hits off. I am in St. Paul waiting for the games to begin. We will be in section C09 row 8 seats 1-8 and if you have a problem with the Sue sucking bring your dumb arses up to club level and we'll have it out. We will be top row sitting at our bar stools bombed as ten indians.

I saw Franky and his friends unloading at the Excel.

bus.jpg

It's nice to see the WCHA gives these "special" kids a chance to see quality hockey. I'm guessing Frank's group is the kids with the hockey helmets on. Not the one's wearing them for fun, but necessity.

Click on my name ya big weirdo, Sussies Suck is what the main point is. See ya at the X biatch

Looks like we have another internet tough guy....Very well might be the Gopher fan I casually asked about the "wall of shame" at Mariucci on the way out after Friday's game in January. He turned 4 shades of red and appeared to be headed straight to his keyboard to fire off an insult his otherwise miniature persona and presence couldn't deliver in person.

Looks like we have another internet tough guy....Very well might be the Gopher fan I casually asked about the "wall of shame" at Mariucci on the way out after Friday's game in January. He turned 4 shades of red and appeared to be headed straight to his keyboard to fire off an insult his otherwise miniature persona and presence couldn't deliver in person.

No I take that back...he is the guy who comes in coveralls and a floppy eared Gopher hat - pulls up in his "pickup" with the loud exhaust.

I noted the section change....See you there biatch.

I saw Franky and his friends unloading at the Excel.

bus.jpg

It's nice to see the WCHA gives these "special" kids a chance to see quality hockey. I'm guessing Frank's group is the kids with the hockey helmets on. Not the one's wearing them for fun, but necessity.

That is a sweet picture of a short bus!

oh you will see me there if you can upgrade your worthless arse to club level, other wise have fun watchin the game with the other peasants. Have fun BIATCH

Club level? Those are the best seats you could come up with in the dump? Too far from the ice for my liking.

oh you will see me there if you can upgrade your worthless arse to club level, other wise have fun watchin the game with the other peasants. Have fun BIATCH

I will be in C23 for the Sioux game and C30 for the Goofer game - come visit me, I would love to have a little "chat" - I will keep my eyes peeled for your shortbus helmet :huh::silly: