SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five Semi-Finals Coverage

The Sicatoka

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this about FSN. Did no one see their slogan? Where Minnesota Fans come first (or something similar to that) is their stinking slogan! Why the hell would they televise UAA vs UND when neither team is from Minnesota?

This has nothing to do with the Gophers although they directly benefit from it. It's all about trivial regionalistic stubbornness. If it isn't Minnesota and it isn't worthy of a Fox special, they won't cover it on Fox North.

I'm more in favor of lobbying FSN to change its name to FSM (Fox Sports Minnesota) than to lobby for UND coverage. That way no one will wonder why they won't give any neighbors any airtime.

There are a heckuva lot of UND fans in Minnesota, namely the northern part of the state...Minnesota means ALL of the state, not just the metro area. Why televise the thursday game with teams from Alaska and Colorado? It's too bad folks won't be able to watch the Sioux game, they will have to wait for Saturday night when we hopefully face the Gophers and beat their cake-eater butts!

I think you read it wrong, it went

There's no FSN after the UND game, it's after the UM.UMD game.. :glare:

It does look like it will be on radio for those fans that can't make it to the game however.

WCHA to provide complete Live Audio Coverage of 2004 Red Baron WCHA Final Five at wcha.com

The 2004 Red Baron WCHA Final Five will also be broadcast live over the internet for the fourth consecutive season via the league's official web site

What was the television covereage last year? Did FOX cover the afternoon game? It sucks they aren't carrying the game; but if the precident is no afternoon coverage, we may be screaming to deaf ears. :glare:

Maybe the Fighting Sioux Sports Network will cover it... If I remember correctly, last season they picked up the NCAA game in a "last minute" fashion. :)

What was the television covereage last year? Did FOX cover the afternoon game? It sucks they aren't carrying the game; but if the precident is no afternoon coverage, we may be screaming to deaf ears. :glare:

Maybe the Fighting Sioux Sports Network will cover it... If I remember correctly, last season they picked up the NCAA game in a "last minute" fashion. :)

FSN did not cover last years afternoon game between UMD & CC (who was the #1 seed)

Does anyone even know if they are having an internet feed for the Friday afternoon game. I know it sucks, but Dagwoods usually carries the feed. At least that way I would be able to watch the game. Situation still blows where it stands right now though. :angry:

Does anyone even know if they are having an internet feed for the Friday afternoon game. I know it sucks, but Dagwoods usually carries the feed. At least that way I would be able to watch the game. Situation still blows where it stands right now though. :angry:

http://fightingsioux.com/sports/mhockey/re...RELEASE_ID=2790

According to the above release, there will be no internet webcast either.

You heard it here first! Party at PCM's!!! I'm crashing! May I ask if there will be any tasty beverages? :angry:

By a wag of her tail, the dog indicates that she's willing to share her water dish with you. :lol: