SiouxSports.com Forum

Tech at Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandt misplayed that 3rd goal. The first two were due to sloppy defense in our zone.

Doesn't it figure? The concensus about yesterday's game was that we played great defense. Tonight, they look below average. Is UND incapable of winning in 2 games at home? It seems like every season in recent memory has been stretched to three games.

Brandt has been OK, he was, however, out sticking the Techie in front of the crease on the first goal when the point shot came from the opposite side; should have been squaring up to the shot rather than worrying about a player that was not in position to screen him.

Anything said about the Sioux cross bar shot? TV guys mostly overlooked it and didn't pay attention but the overhead replay (only shown once) showed the puck in under the cross bar hitting the frame bar at the back of the net, before coming back out. Sioux didn't react, light didn't go on, and play continued; want to see it again, because I'm certain that shot was in the net.

Not a good second for the Sioux, although they again got some good chances after Tech went up 3-1, just can't find the back of the net. Tech handling the forecheck much better tonight also than they did last night.

Brandt misplayed that 3rd goal. The first two were due to sloppy defense in our zone.

Looked to me like the Tech player shot the puck from the left side right at Engelhart who was going to the net, and it deflected in off his shin pads. Don't think Brandt ever got a piece of it since the initial shot looked to be wide of the net.

This is a great test for the Sioux and a great time to get tested. Whatever happens in the rest of this game it will only make the team stronger. You can't be down on the team right now. You've got to have faith that this talented team will come through. That's what great teams do!

This is a great test for the Sioux and a great time to get tested. Whatever happens in the rest of this game it will only make the team stronger. You can't be down on the team right now. You've got to have faith that this talented team will come through. That's what great teams do!

damn right, great comment...just ride it through and see what happens..

go sioux!!!!!!!

I'm down on the team because they are playing so poorly. I know its just one game. And, I know they have the talent to come back tomorrow and crush this Tech team.

That said...what a stinker tonight! Hope the 3rd period is different.

I'm down on the team because they are playing so poorly. I know its just one game. And, I know they have the talent to come back tomorrow and crush this Tech team.

That said...what a stinker tonight! Hope the 3rd period is different.

this happens, better now than anytime in the near future. not a big deal at all.. i think we are so spoiled when it comes to the sioux... lets fly in this last period and scrap a couple out!!!!!!!!!!!!

clock's ticking...

Not to put pressure on any particular guys, but everyone on the team has a role. For Parise, Bochenski, Murray, Lundbohm, their job is to score. One of these guys needs to step up and make a special play to score a goal.