SiouxSports.com Forum

Crazy Claude?

mezzy05

Welcome to the insane world of Crazy Claude and his trumpet...

Can't believe he made an appearance at the Ralph...do you know that guy gets paid over $1000 a night for his stuff? I've seen him at AHL games in San Antonio and various NHL games. What did you think?

Did he give an "Air Power" out to any men/women in uniform? How about banging on the glass with his hat turned sideways? Pretty funny the first time you see him, but he needs to come up with some new stuff...which I heard he may have in climbing over the glass???

Congrats to the Sioux...from San Antonio!!!

HE was pretty cool - - you should have seen him almost bite it falling over the glass Friday night. Climbed up on top - blew his bit - the toppled over. Caught himself with his legs but nutted himself getting back upright. He almost had to crawl up the steps...anyone else catch this?

I enjoyed him - Think he really added alot to what could have been dull moments ??? - & we have to play these guys again :)

I think the announcer (Scott Hennon or some other person thats is miked & has the personality to get folks going) could also help add to the crowd getting more into it all - The wave is OK once - But I like that he got it going

I wish there were all kinds of stuff like this to keep the place busy / entertaining - Maybe get sections competeing who can yell the loudest :lol: Cheering back & forth etc.

Getting the cheerleaders miked would help too

Crazy George was worth every penny he made helping get the Metrodome going.

Boy, tough crowd! I thought Claude was great and judging by the fact that he got section after section to follow his cue and yell, others must have shared the opinion. I think he was worth the money. Not to say that Diggler and jerseychaser1 wouldn't also be crowdpleasers...